A New Champion Approaches: Gragas, the Rabblerouser

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TensouRaiden

01-26-2010

Finally, a champ with a manly beard!

Deus Aequoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2010

yah booze ftw

En You Tees

01-26-2010

Riot, I really love all the new heros and stuff, but can we please get some maps and other things instead of a new hero every other week

FoxHound

01-26-2010

Somebody made a comment on how charge was like poopy's skill. In fact i would say its closer to rammus's power ball minus the slow and add the as reduction. Anywho love both new characters. Plz get balances in place soon.

Threedin

Master Recruiter

01-26-2010

sounds a good deal like gangplank. as long as he isnt stupid OP as gangplank might be fun to play.

McComb

01-26-2010

Saved +4000 IP to unlock this magnificent character.

Raven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2010

Wooow a big guy drunked so cooool hahahaha

Torinux

01-26-2010

Please Riot, tell us the price, I wanna start saving for him, and will be much easier having the price in mind

JackCrow

Adjudicator

01-26-2010

What I like most about this, is its based on a player design. Once again proving that what you guys say matter.

Kenshins Wrath

01-26-2010

Come on Riot you guys are the creators of DoTA or at least thats what ive been told, i actually stop playing DoTA for this game and im tired of seeing this kind of heroes coming out. We actually need cool looking heroes just like you did in DoTA, you can do it here.
We need heroes like Magina, TerrorBlade, DoomBringer, Dragon Knight (his ult is freaing amazing converting into a dragon), Kunkka so many heroes and all you can do is make a hero look like a drunk guy throwing barrels??? I mean come on i know you guys can do way much better just like you did when you started this game.