Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Gragas, the Rabblerouser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cereal

Adjudicator

01-26-2010

Let's bust out some new stuff.

Repect

Recruiter

01-26-2010

Finally both my character and I can be drunk!

Cambios

Senior Recruiter

01-26-2010

I really wish they would just stop adding champions. Fix the ones we have.

They keep one-upping themselves with each new hero. They give them tons more variety and power than the original champs. That is bad for the game.

NibelungValestí

Recruiter

01-26-2010

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!

...sorry, just had to say that :P. His skills sound interesting, and will take more skill to use than other projectiles like javelins and cleavers and stuff.

Ven

Recruiter

01-26-2010

Quote:
Haakan:
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!

...sorry, just had to say that :P.

You beat me to it Q.Q

SideSwipe83

01-26-2010

so is this hero coming out with the next patch as well as pantheon? im a little confused...

Tyrantherus

01-26-2010

Its wonderful that Riot is such an active group making new champs so frequently, and adding something intresting about once a month in comparison to many other game providers (NCSoft comes to mind). However, it could just be me, but the newer characters are starting to lack originality, let alone the fact that the majority of the newer heroes are all melee oriented with the exception of nidalee, however most people once they get cat form they usually use that instead.

As stated before, new maps would be amazingly nice, preferably one with more interactive features such as maybe a bridge that can be activated to go down to provide more areas for minions to attack, but has to be put down from the opposite side. From there theres a respawn time much like inhibitors, until it goes back up. (I appoligize for being somewhat off-topic)

As for the new hero, I would have to say that for the most part, he sounds a little strong, but I can also see where it can be balanced somewhat, seeing as none of his abilities are defense oriented with the exception of being drunk and reduce damage slightly, but from the sounds of it, since its more universal, it would be nothing compared to some other defense buffs out there, and that the main problem when fighting him will be more of his hp regen.

Light Yagamii

01-26-2010

I WANTED PANTHERON or w/e the 300 guy's name is

malicus

Recruiter

01-26-2010

i enjoy the new druken champion i think his idea as a champ is just funny and BARREL ROLL seriously FOX DO A BARREL ROLL ima play himm just to spam that move XD

I also agree that the champion selection is vast enough already if you can get bored of a champion that quickly then "your doing it wrong" i think more time should be spent in new maps, runes, and hero skins <- although im bein a little biased on the skins just cuz i really want to get the king rammus and gothic annie skinz check my thread for more info XD

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=48800&highlight=malicus

Other than that Riot is doin an amazing job and should keep up the good work

sycsadist

01-26-2010

grats, and as for originality? everything yet nothing once mixed up together is original or unique. in the day we live in, there is anything hardly original, yet almost everything is. just because dota is out, with zounds of champs, they just copied it from the ladder matches of dota, as well as basing some heros from other games(ex leoric = diablo, azwraith = final fantasy.. and for items, monkey king bar = dragon ball).. yet with the ney balances and revisions in dota, the game became more just play midlessly then know the themes and lore. MKB used to be made with a quarter staff since its a staff based from DBZ, too bad for dota. i hope LoL keeps up there balances with the theme and concepts of the game. its fun to understand the story of the game, just like tekken, FF, etc. grats again riot. but pls have better balances. thanks and good luck.