A New Champion Approaches: Gragas, the Rabblerouser

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leito

01-27-2010

I find it really annoying how much people love to complain on the forums. They act like Riot is doing nothing right or like their doing a bad job. In fact Riot is doing a phenomenal job.

People who are complaining about us getting champions and how unoriginal they are "the seem to be like dota" Just for your info these guys made Dota so as far as I'm concerned they have every right. I'm also having a hard time understanding many of the balance complaints (well in a sense). Okay so yes their are some mild balancing issue but really they stem from maybe like 3 champions? Twitch is still lame as hell. I will agree to that, and it does bother me that any noob can do well with twitch because of it. Kat is still kind of op also sure.

But you read these forums and it's like this game is horrible when in fact like why would you complain about getting new content all the time. I mean okay yes we need maps badly but stop crying about it it's coming. Also bring on more champions there will be less repetition and more personalized champs for individuals.

Anyway that's what I think sorry if i offend anyone.

private

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Riot is the best video game company i know of, mostly because they LISTEN to what people have to say. If people are complaining about a character, they fix it. You say its bad that people complain, but it is one of the things that makes this game great

Yatterman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Eh, he's a pretty ****py champion imo.

T h 1

01-27-2010

****, i do like this one (design)

let's see if it's useful.

Crusader3546

01-27-2010

Just a feeling, but I sense people calling for nerfs rather quickly

fortis

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambios View Post
I really wish they would just stop adding champions. Fix the ones we have.

They keep one-upping themselves with each new hero. They give them tons more variety and power than the original champs. That is bad for the game.
whats going to be even worse is when they add a 6v6 map and try to balance a 5v5 game for 3v3 and 6v6 matches... ill play hon when they do that...or ill get a life.

skippy

01-27-2010

I think i love this champ. why did you change the name? caskmaster gave him a stronger title lets his story be more deep. looking forward to this hybrid tank/dps. im sure it will be a great addition to the crew. thank you!

seedybeats

01-27-2010

ult may be a great teamfight initiator, pushing some champs away, while others towards your team

Speakes

01-27-2010

[QUOTE=MrHoohah;578293]Ever played Soul Calibur? Amidst all the scantily clad women and jiggly ****s, there's Voldo, a 50+ year old man in bondage gear with the flexibility of sal****er taffy. He's also an extremely badass character.

LOL @ Riot's forum restrictions. Salt Water. HAHAHAHA T W @ T... lmao. i dig it riot nice work

scals

01-27-2010

Bring back the Caskmaster - it was so much better.

Or... or..

Gragas, the Rabblerousing Caskmaster

Eh, eh

Sleep on it.