Summoner Names: Rate/Share

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnislayer

01-26-2010

Hey all, I thought it would be cool to talk about where our handles come from, how we settled on the name we are known by in LoL. The idea is to explain the meaning/source/etc. of your summoner name, and to rate/discuss the names of the people above you.

Here I go!-

I just wanted a name I thought sounded cool, perhaps a bit intimidating, with an allusion to my goals. Omni = all, and everyone knows what it means to slay something; I want to pwn the face of all I meet; hence Omnislayer.

JustTheTip

01-26-2010

favourite game

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2010

^ <3

BuckBanzai

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheTip View Post
favourite game
I read the submission without seeing the summoner name. I thought how lame. Then I read the summoner name and laughed out loud (so hard, that I had to spell out LOL)

My summoner name comes from the Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai and the 8th dimension. I picked it before I played, but I do get a chuckle when I'm being eaten by Cho.

"I've been ionized, but I'm okay now"

Phoxly

01-26-2010

Lets play a little game called "JustTheTip"

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2010

i have this name because i troll feed and verbally abuse people both in game and anywhere else

******* piece of **** was already taken so here i am

ok fine im joking.... IRL my name is Radon

Beegly Boogs

01-26-2010

Is the OP like five?

Someone took bags :/

Kruxx

01-26-2010

I am an insurmountable and utterly perplexing obstacle and also every word looks cooler when you replace Cs with Ks and add extra Xs.

Dragonglove

01-26-2010

I was looking through my favorite issues of Nintendo Power (well over a decade ago). They had a diary-like account of the story from Secret of Mana. They also had artist renditions of every single weapon in the game. I thought it was so cool the backstories they gave each weapon. Thinking about those, I thought how cool it would be to have a Dragon Glove (one of the Secret of Mana weapon types).

Alternatively, I make love to dragons.

iNsAyNe

01-26-2010

Because

12345 ... 11