Issues Identified with Improper XP/IP Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rivnen

02-16-2011

well I did play 2 games and a custom -and then stoped because of the issue-but im just glad it got fixed today and am happy enough about that, with or without getting a bonus for that playtime. (Still want the bonus tho =D)

The Reignmaker

02-16-2011

Yay

ReshenKusaga

02-16-2011

Was this the patch from a few moments ago?

LOLjor

02-16-2011

Man... after 1 bug fix, only a small amount of people actually showed any appreciation while the rest still complains about what needs to be done and totally show no appreciation to what has already been fixed and how hard the Riot team worked. Customers are so hard to please. Customer service is just really tough, especially when not only 1 customer complains, but everyone complaining all at once.

Jinormous Jayce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

I'm impressed by the respond time of the Riot staff, but isn't there supposed to be some TESTING the game the patch goes live? it's been 8 hours before you guys noticed.

Lot Of Rice

02-16-2011

oh thank goodness, i was on the urge of quitting after i saw that i gained 39 ip e.e

Tiffosi

02-16-2011

won 31 ip in a Custom game with friends... 38m win LOL

Kesvalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

i am still very angry with you guys, everytime there is a patch something goes wrong and we can't play, today we played one game, and no one came back after being killed, after 10 minutes, there were only one guy still alive...

stop being umprofissional, you already lost a lot of ppl because of this stupid error...

Rofup

02-16-2011

all my runes appeared like secondary, anyone have the same bug?

Kynaeus

02-16-2011

Thanks Tamat, could you also extend the duration of the skin and Maokai bundle sales since the store is down? Please and thanks!