Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issues Identified with Improper XP/IP Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vitameen Water

02-16-2011

get this **** store open

DragonJimbo

Recruiter

02-16-2011

yay now i can play again!

irspeshal

02-16-2011

screw the shop, give me my rune pages back

Bobbleman

02-16-2011

Quote:
Tiffosi:
Indeed Tamat , you guys should compensate ALL summoners who at least logged in.

In my case , i was waiting to buy RP and the shop is down for like 6 hours or more.

No way, if you logged in and didn't play a game, you can't be compensated for anything.

Mappy

02-16-2011

Thanks God!!!!!!

It was just an error.

I got really mad at you guys thinking how much you guys nerfed it.

Strikelol

02-16-2011

I came home today around noon and bought 2 $10 RP cards and was excited to use them and i have been siting here wanting to use them im sure other people are in my predicament. PLEASE RIOT fix the shop!

A Koggie Maw

02-16-2011

cool story bro

Crusifixint

02-16-2011

What about those of us that had IP win boosts, gonna factor that in or just give the 1 I used back lol. Had about a 50 min game with only 80 IP or something.

Mordliss

02-16-2011

Try having a 72 minute game only to find your total reward was 95 IP points.... thats less then a 30 minute game used to give hahahahaha.... I was like WTF MAN RIOT IS GETTING GREEDY! pissed me off, was gonna stop playing actually due to it. I mean, 65 points for a 25 minute win? That never amounts to nearly anything required to buy high end champs...

Crusifixint

02-16-2011

That really sucks. I was wondering why the IP was so low. I was like "sweet long game maybe I can get swain faster now." Nope, less IP than I was getting before patch. Hope I didn't waste a win on my IP boost ><