The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makambo X

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Wrenchmen's Toolbox

I'm still connected, but I can no longer move or do anything
1. Disconnect and reconnect to the game, you may have to shut down the client
================================
what do i do when after i disconnect and reconnect it happens again later and it does this at least 2 times every game i play

sixbladedknife

10-21-2012

I just had the weirdest issue.

After champion selection my computer would go to a black screen, the only thing on screen would be my mouse icon, and within a few seconds my computer would freeze completely.

All the usual steps under Can't Enter A Match / Matchmaker Issues didn't work.
Repairing at the patch screen didn't work.
Full reinstall didn't work.

What did work in the end was FORCING anti-alaising settings in catalyst control centre to override program settings.

Oh well.

If all else fails, try that.

Sleepless Dreams

10-21-2012

I started a ranked que and pressed play to join the game. when i clicked play it froze and didnt join the champion selection . then i closed Lol and loaded it back up, then clicked reconnect and it just sits there. plz if u can help at all, im low enough in elo and i really dnt feel like getting banned, ty

symbolic shadow

10-21-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2707265 u gyes theres a serious issue over hre PLEASE help

ChoasExperiment

10-21-2012

its kicking me out of game saying attemting to reconnect and it lets me type to my teammates

BananaSniper

10-25-2012

I just want to know why they aren't showing up, because I bought 5k RP 3 days ago and in the announcement thread for the sinister Icon it says "Your new summoner icons will be unleashed after the release of the Shadow Isles patch to haunt your profile forevermore."

and I have had been logged in my account for two hours and still don't see any sign of the icons I have purchased.

Is it a bug on the patch or is riot installing them later on?

-Thanks

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694440

Dr nice guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Ty for the great information, but what i needed wasnt here.
I had a good connection but every 10 minute or so my connection crashed for 2 minute or so, then crashed again, then i could finish the game.
It was very frustrating not knowing what did that.
I found out it was because my MTU on the rooter was too high and i had a % of internet package lost.
i found a site to know what your mtu value without crash
Wish it help somebody in the future

BigGold TTR

10-28-2012

I played a ranked game as Irelia and i won but in my profile did not showing I don't even get IP for that!!!!!!!!!!and the the first win bounce still,there. RIOT OR SOMEONE plz help me I can't sleep plz!!!!!!!thx!!!!!!!!!!!,

BigGold TTR

10-28-2012

Can u help me RIOT????!!!!!! I am so piss!

MegaVaca

10-29-2012

good morning

I have the problem of Undefined, I made up everything he says with regard to this problem.

Now I finish patching and todabia keeps telling me that the Server is UNDEFINED.

No that is what is happening, I would like to solve.

If I have done something that has caused an error or have restricted IPv4 Address in my sector.

The problem is not just me also is my brother from another computer.

Someone help me please!!