The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mozart Bach

07-14-2010

Hi i need help! I can't play LoL because when i try to launch the game the launcher becomes unresponding and it does absolutely nothing! This only happens when the game has to download an update...When i downloaded the updated version 2 days ago it played perfectly but as soon as an update was released it stopped working.please help....

Unleashed Dragon

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Wrenchmenís Toolbox
Post Game Problems

I didnít get any IP from the game I played
1. Were you playing a practice game? After 5 games in a 24 hour period you will no longer receive IP or XP.

why dont you get more ip or exp after 5 games in a day?

alegadom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

riot gonna get pwn by blizzard! GG riot , o i mean bg

Ikilllittlegirls

07-18-2010

reset and all that...
store still is black,
the initial page is still a spinning circle...
but I least I can play I guess...

Fire9

07-28-2010

Done all the steps and reinstalled the game countless times, as well as tried some of the stand alone clients and i still can't play LoL. Everytime i try to start a tutorial or select a champion it crashes and reopens with this screen. Can someone please help i've been trying for weeks.

Rollover

07-29-2010

what would be the fix for the friend list bug

Dorgyll

08-04-2010

Hi, noticed this written in the OP.

2. Queue Dodging, Leaves or Disconnects on either team will result in a loss and reduction in ELO.

I don't think that statement is quite correct. I don't think both teams can be losers... I hope not anyway!

freakyducky

08-07-2010

just a quick ?.. i don't have the blue arrow.. aiming tool when playing ranged chars. My b/f does when he plays a ranged char like ashe,janna and ect.. ..I get the aiming spell circles just not the spell arrow thing.. its blue.. any ideas why? any help would be great thankz!

Acursed

08-10-2010

Hi i have this problem: i need the us version maps

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [E:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\Map4.zip]

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [E:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\Map2.zip]

If anyone can upload those maps on rapid or mega or anything or tell me where i can find those 2 that would be great.

2 Phresh Styll

08-10-2010

recently iv been having big lagg issues. to the point where the game is unplayable. but i have no dced. Im also having these problems with other games i play. here are my Netalyzr results:

Major Abnormalities
Your DNS resolver returns results even when no such server exists
Minor Aberrations
Network packet buffering may be excessive
We received unexpected and possibly dangerous results when looking up important names
Your computer's clock is slightly slow

Network buffer measurements (?): Uplink 1000 ms, Downlink 459 ms
We estimate your uplink as having 1000 msec of buffering. This is quite high, and you may experience substantial disruption to your network performance when performing interactive tasks such as web-surfing while simultaneously conducting large uploads. With such a buffer, real-time applications such as games or audio chat can work quite poorly when conducting large uploads at the same time.
We estimate your downlink as having 460 msec of buffering. This level can in some situations prove somewhat high, and you may experience degraded performance when performing interactive tasks such as web-surfing while simultaneously conducting large downloads. Real-time applications, such as games or audio chat, may also work poorly when conducting large downloads at the same time.

Suggestions?