Could not load direct3d

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mello Duck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Well I had this problem for about 3 seconds.
I was on the living room family computer and decided to remote connect to my comtpuer.
when i did my freind asked me what game is that and i when to click on the quick lanch icon. And it said that. But getting back on /My comptuer it worked again.

Outlawed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

go here to update ur drivers for this problem,helped me fix it http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Selryamus

08-07-2011

I use NVIDIA. If you have your hardware acceleration turned off it will give you this issue. I fixed it by simply turning it back on.

PicklesFTW

09-10-2011

I have this problem Now i know thisis old but im on a mac using parallels desktop it worked fine arealy but then it just stop wroking =/

EsquiloCosmico

09-18-2011

I solved his by updating my videocard driver in control painel / device manager

Nuadin

01-30-2012

Okay I had this issue after I restored my computer. Though mine might have been a D'oh moment. I went to start and searched for 'dxdiag' and ran it. I then click on the display tab at the top (sometimes this will show display 1 and display 2). I noticed the Direct 3D Accelerator was disabled. I then noticed by looking at the chipset that I had an old video driver installed, I though it had installed but obviously not.

So I installed my video driver and everything worked. Once it was installed I rescaned the Direct 3D Accelertor and it now showed enable. So if you see yours says disabled you need to get that enabled. I suggest first by trying to reinstall your video driver, even if you think you have the most up to date.

Also remember if you have a laptop your drivers are going to be different from the normal desktop video cards even if they are the same model of video cards.

MinisterMono26

02-12-2012

I have windows 7 and the driver still didnt work

ModularLeader

Recruiter

04-01-2012

I'm having the same problem with my launcher, when I open it, the League of Legends sign appears and runs into an error that says "Could not load direct3d" Help please? I'm using windows 7 ultimate on the MacBook air (yup) and it's not working

Sub3Zer0

07-13-2012

dude I had formatted my pc a little while ago and when I downloaded appeared lol Could not load direct3d and I've tried almost everything but did not solve my windows is seven and my video card is Radeon HD6850 here ssa Power Color please help me I really want to play lol

Akaia23

08-06-2012

I am having the same issue. Here is my dxdiag file. can someone tell me what driver i am missing.