Boycott RP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ch1ck3nf00t

02-16-2011

I bet this thread will be closed quickly.

I am going to not buy $1 more of any RP until the IP system is 150% of what it is now. If I am in an hour long game, I deserve at least 100 IP if not more. That is 63 wins (not counting win of the day) to get a decent champ. And if you count in the fact you will need to buy all new runes for champs with new "resource" systems, and said runes will be nerfed in 2-3 months so that you will have to buy more runes, you have to play this game as a full time job to get one champ + full rune page for that champ every two months.

I refuse to buy RP ever again unless this is fixed. As paying customers, who's with me?

NickBSick

02-16-2011

I agree.

Search The Cîty

02-16-2011

You have no job, you've never purchased RP. Not sure what you're getting at here OWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. troll

Bletzkarn

02-16-2011

I am with you, no more RP for me.

nomnombunny

02-16-2011

Been doing this since replays failed to come with s1

Kariketsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Same.

dvsbishop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Agreed - I am not paying a single more cent to Riot until it is reverted/fixed

Xerexsus

02-16-2011

I bet their new owners and masters demanded a profits increase by a pretty hefty margin so nerfing IP to make RP much more attractive is the reason for the changes.

ZamielVanWeber

02-16-2011

I did the math and, not counting bonuses, if you go ahead and win straight 35 minute games, it would take you roughly 52.5 hours to get 6300 IP.

trollolo1

02-16-2011

i've been boycotting RP since i started playing