Why aren't the Champion's PASSIVE ABILITIES not with their INFO in the client?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iowaska

05-27-2011

This would help when choosing characters to play instead of finding out in the beginning of the game! BUMP!

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Bane Wraith

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBreeze95 View Post
...The quote and link here was to suggest that you Didn't back-referenced to yourself... But instead supported a Growing thread that existed Long before your own, and Continues to garner support. In other words, check if one exists before you post... bump that one up, present your argument, Say something that might help get the thread Recognized, rather than making a copy somewhere else.

sefy98

05-31-2011

I rage everytime I forget if someone does ap/ad. The other day i couldn't remember if cho did ap/ad on his vorpal spikes (I knew he was mainly ap but thought the spikes might be ad for some reason.)

GodSightDaLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatus View Post
Riot is too busy swiming in our money to give us a reply.
If you ask me and the people in Japan who got that $100,000+ RIOT is one of the less cheap companies out there.

Velandia

06-15-2011

This needs to happen.

Passives, Damage/Rank, and Ratios should be on this page.

It helps to better understand what sort of character you're getting before you buy it. It also helps you to better understand how to play (and play against!) a champion.