Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rune Pages Deleted After Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kSwift

03-02-2011

Quote:
x tokenfrokid x:
Bump, this is obscene. I'm trying not to get too upset, but I cannot play ranked anymore because my early game suffers that much more now. I lost 7 complete pages worth of runes, and my ticket has gone 4 days unanswered.

Welcome to the family bro haha. It has been about a week now without runes. Sucks to see all this time go to waste -_-. Ah, Riot could you possibly respond with anything?

Dicetherice

03-02-2011

Nothing from riot. They are handling this situation with so much transparency.

Yakk Attack

03-02-2011

perhaps too busy making new characters or watching the reginald stream..

StZaap

03-02-2011

10 days.....i'm still waiting for RIOT ...everything i have now is 3gold per 10 sec

daveyfool

03-02-2011

I lost my runes today, but was only using the two default pages.

I had some runes I wanted to apply after reaching level 25, but I couldn't find them. I kinda figured my runes would pop back, but after some recent tinkering, I managed to lose all my runes! I removed some runes from my second page to see if that'd do anything and it removed all my runes from both pages when I saved.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLPPP!!!

Crowlz

03-02-2011

bump

Crowlz

03-03-2011

bump

Farfallina

03-03-2011

Riot please fix this. This is extremely important and I am beginning to lose interest in playing. My boyfriend is wandering around in Borderland and Mafia II and I am bored to bits =(

Crowlz

03-03-2011

bump

Dicetherice

03-03-2011

Thanks for leaving us behind riot. Some of us have paid a lot of money for this game... The least you could do would be to give us some sort of update. Coming close to quitting now.