Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rune Pages Deleted After Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowlz

03-01-2011

Quote:
Mastranna:
I sent a email out to riot and let them know this was bull next thing i know they where on it lol

email or ticket?

Mastranna

03-01-2011

email riot not LoL help site

Xeibra

03-01-2011

Logged in the other day and still had 3 of my rune pages set up exactly as before but all of my other runes are gone. And if I clear one rune off of a page they disappear completely... cant even use them again. It's been about 4 days since I sent in a bug report and haven't even received so much as a confirmation email... what the **** riot?

Crowlz

03-02-2011

bump

Mastranna

03-02-2011

make sure when u do get some one to help u that u let them know u had Holiday runes because it does make a difference

Farfallina

03-02-2011

I want my runes back =(

Crowlz

03-02-2011

same

Yakk Attack

03-02-2011

I lost all my runes aswell. i came back from hospital.. and saw all my spare runes gone.
then i did 1 game and the rest of my runes disappeared.

Crowlz

03-02-2011

yeaaaaaaa

TokenFroKid

Recruiter

03-02-2011

Bump, this is obscene. I'm trying not to get too upset, but I cannot play ranked anymore because my early game suffers that much more now. I lost 7 complete pages worth of runes, and my ticket has gone 4 days unanswered.