Rune Pages Deleted After Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gC7xyvI0pLlsntfQ

02-21-2011

Chill guys, they are slowly fixing this issue. I got mine back after 4days or so. and on top of that, they slap on an additional 10k IP for everyone who lost their pages to compensate for the inconvenience.

So, sit back and wait patiently. They ARE fixing it right now.

Panthos

02-21-2011

Only the "runePAGE problem", or even the missing runes?

WillyCoyote

02-21-2011

Yeah, true... i still have rune PAGES, but i missed ALL MY RUNES, that's a difference... why nobody from Riot Staff can answer us??? Are you doing something with this? How about EU server?? I still wait for my runes to be back, on EU Server.....

Mastranna

02-21-2011

i am going on 20+ hours and no email nothing i have over 800 wins and have all the toons but no runes or pages.But i am not mad about that i am mad that i have not even gotten a email saying they are looking into it. Come on Riot i put enough money into u.

BadInfLuEnZa

02-21-2011

This is ******* pissing me off. Return our ****** rune page back. It is our ******** money.

kSwift

02-21-2011

Just write Riot a support ticket and wait it out. Hopefully they will compensate us for the inconvenience. But other than that my account has also had its runes deleted just 30 minutes ago, for no reason at all.

I hope you respond Riot, and fast.

Kelginryu

02-21-2011

i just put in a ticket myself, i hope it gets worked out soon. it sucks playing without runes.

iKatalyzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-21-2011

still missing runepages sent in a support ticket a few days ago..
palying ranked with 2 runepages is killing my elo... thanks riot.

WillyCoyote

02-22-2011

Omg, why it have to take weeks to refresh runes of players? All purchases were logged, weren't they? So why it take so long, to refresh runes of players? -_- i cannot understand... please, make something about this... Riot, i cannot stand your incompetence...

b3yondn00blike

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushKush View Post
Rune page wont work properly either... in my instance i cannot expand the side bars. So it appears as if I own no runes... however they still appear in my page, I just cannot make any adjustments =\
me too, what's worse is after i relogged, all rune pages empty, every single rune i have disappeared ...
i alrdy email support 24hours ago but still no response...
how am i supposed to play without even a single rune?