Lol UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stukav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2010

Is it against the rules at all to modify the client side UI?

I find the current HUD to be ridiculously encumbering. It'd be neat to be able to use a cleaner one.

PoPnFresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stukav View Post
Is it against the rules at all to modify the client side UI?

I find the current HUD to be ridiculously encumbering. It'd be neat to be able to use a cleaner one.
If its possible there better be a website for it :P
Im tired of seeing "Q" above the left skill and whatnot, I know where they are by now >:O

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-25-2010

There are options to shrink and separate the UI, but most of the layout is controlled in game, AFAIK, so I haven't seen anything but mockups for UI's

PoPnFresh

01-26-2010

Well the thing im curious about is HUD skins, that would interest me greatly

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-26-2010

To be honest I only glanced over it, but it looked like the UI was controlled by the game, so I could do recolors and textures, but not reshape.

PoPnFresh

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
To be honest I only glanced over it, but it looked like the UI was controlled by the game, so I could do recolors and textures, but not reshape.
I like its shape, its pretty out of the way, but colors is what im concerned with. Actually, its mostly the Q, W, E, and R thing on the HUD. I have INTENSE OCD and for some reason it just bugs me... (I blame my OCD for it xD)

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-26-2010

If I had to guess most of the assets are in C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\Menu but I could be wrong. Lots of cool item pictures, some I'm not familiar with. Either old or not ready yet.