Kitty Cat Kat (Katarina, Kitty Cat Skin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pythonhier

02-16-2011

So anyways I know we all love it, the Halloween exclusive skin for Katarina, which is the Cat Costume.

What I am posting on about it, is actually to ask if something can happen?

Could it be possible to have the chance to get the Kitty Cat Skin for Katarina again? Cause I recently bought her (Not even knowing that kind of skin was available (cause I stopped playing for a long period of time and missed the exclusive)) and I just saw the skin in the options, did a bit of research and then was disappointed to see that It only came on that Halloween (can't remember exact date). What concern's me if it will be available again? In like a special sale, or possible on another following Halloween? Cause man I really want that skin, and it burns me every time I use her and just can't use that skin. So it's just a question. So I will thankyou in advance for all feedback on this.

Also I'll throw this in, if you guys wanna talk about your favorite champion and skin, please do so. I love reading feedback on different champion's, kind of a hobbie.

Morry

02-16-2011

i really wish i got the santa gragas skin too, but didnt start playing him til after christmas...makes me sad every time cuz i never even got to see the skin in game

Akira Tsurugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Next halloween and Next Xmas.

Ashmaker

02-16-2011

I second this I would but that skin in a heartbeat.

Pythonhier

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morry View Post
i really wish i got the santa gragas skin too, but didnt start playing him til after christmas...makes me sad every time cuz i never even got to see the skin in game
Heh Heh, that skin makes me giggle. But yeah I feel your pain. In my honest opinion they should like just raise the price during the time off holiday's and then sale them during holiday's. Then everyone is happy XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Tsurugi View Post
Next halloween and Next Xmas.
Really? Awesome, I guess I can wait that long. I was hoping it wasn't a one time thing. Then I would always have that skin haunting me. Too bad it doesn't come out sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashmaker View Post
I second this I would but that skin in a heartbeat.
I know right? Man she is soooo hot in that skin! I just love her claws. Yeah those nice big claws. (total season one commentary rip off)

interwebhobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Maybe next Halloween.

Personally, if they re-offer skins that are supposedly exclusive to a certain time period, I think the people who bought them then were gypped in a sense. They paid for not only the skin, but also the exclusivity of it.

Pythonhier

02-16-2011

Next Halloween? I guess i can wait that long. I kinda wish it would come out sooner.

I wonder why they don't just start a skin off during it's appropriate holiday, and then when the holiday is over raise the price? Then when the next holiday come's lower it back down? That way it makes everyone happy?

Lol the gragas santa skin made me giggle. But yeah that's exactly what I mean.

Pythonhier

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by interwebhobo View Post
Maybe next Halloween.

Personally, if they re-offer skins that are supposedly exclusive to a certain time period, I think the people who bought them then were gypped in a sense. They paid for not only the skin, but also the exclusivity of it.
hmm I never thought of it like that....

rangerike1363

02-23-2011

I don't think the exclusive skins will come back for a few Halloween's or Christmas's. I think every champion will get exclusive skins for the holidays since they don't do them all then once every champion has an exclusive skin for those holidays, then they may cycle back or they may not. Only Riot knows (or maybe they don't?) when or if those skins will ever be available again.

CapTortuga

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by interwebhobo View Post
Maybe next Halloween.

It's cool to be exclusive, but i think certain date it's exclusive enough. Otherwise i think it's kind of a waste of work for riot. Spend time and effort making an skin to be available only one time? Maybe for a reaaly really special skin, not for xmas or halloween.

I vote for re-release them on every holiday and get some more every year. Eventually we would have the whole Champ family spending hollydays together.