Fiddlesticks vs Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ectb

02-16-2011

Assume late game when everyone is almost fully built

1. Whose ulti kills people faster, i.e. Crowd storm vs Death lotus? I think Kat wins because her ulti scales with both AD and AP. Also death lotus has a MUCH SHORTER cooldown, and is almost always ready when you need it.

2. Who has a better AOE ability, i.e. Bird vs BB? I think fiddle wins because it can silence a whole team. Bird can also bounce on the same target multiple times.

3. Who has a better passive, i.e. cooldown vs magic penetration? I think Kat wins because shorter cooldown>magic penetration.

4. Who has a better escape & chase capability, i.e. Shunpo vs Terror? I think Kat because she can ninja away very easily, but terror only applies to one single target.

5. Who has a better other ability, i.e. Drain vs Killer instinct? I think Fiddlestick wins due to the damage output and healing done.

Anyway that's only my opinion. I take this comparison because they have both striking similarity and significant difference. Overall I think Katarina wins

EnjoyLuck

Master Recruiter

02-16-2011

If they both fight each otter fiddle wins. Kat ults fiddle fear drain or silece fear drain her gg.

Penis Thrusts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Bouncing Blade > Birds
Death Lotus > Caw

ectb

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyLuck View Post
If they both fight each otter fiddle wins. Kat ults fiddle fear drain or silece fear drain her gg.
But kat is not designed as a 1v1 champion. Kat is more burst in teamfights

Penis Thrusts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
what makes you think she can't kill the **** out of him without ulting?

Hello, my name is killer instincts + bouncing blade. wat? you haven't met my friend lichbane?

If he hasn't feared you by then....

EnjoyLuck

Master Recruiter

02-16-2011

Ever playd agains tanky feedle? Im pretty sure you are screwd

ectb

02-16-2011

Quote:
Ever playd agains tanky feedle? Im pretty sure you are screwd
I usually build banshee against fiddlesticks.