Runebook Recruiting

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coolcatalex

07-04-2011

I want Anivia!!! How does this operate? Do people literally make champion FB accounts and RP as said champions?

TotemsTea

07-04-2011

We -just- got a new Anivia, sorry D: But if there are any other champs that interest you, don't be afraid to apply!

And yes, we post back and fourth on walls and use group chats for most of our RP.

DarkfirePheonix

07-04-2011

Can I get an update on who is and isn't available seeing as it appears that some of the said available champs are seemingly tanken?

Zhang Chunhua

07-04-2011

Status on Vayne..?

Dracozero

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Chunhua View Post
Status on Vayne..?
Not availible

Expect one of our more active admins to make a new thread.

IAmTheBoxxGhost

07-04-2011

Just applied for Twitch, tried Brand before but someone else got it. Hopefully I get lucky this time.

PS: I just mainly posted on the thread to bump it.

Sailor Venus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

New thread here.

Check it out, upvote, bump, all that fun stuff~

RinTheYordle

07-28-2011

Double posting in search of trying to help get my character back, please, or get in contact.. I dont mean harm, I just want to know whats going on

Excuse me, someone is apparently RPing as my character, Rin? But it is not me... Can someone please give me the down-low on this? Im really confused and concerned... and would love to participate now that I know of it, but I would REALLY like to contact whomever took my character and have her back.. >_>; and find out what's been said with/about her...

Please....

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002595849749

This is the "RIN" but its not me

TotemsTea

07-28-2011

Rin,

the current thread is this one: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=924601 and the two you bumped were inactive. Please direct further replies there as it helps us keep the front page from being over-spammed with Runebook :3

As for your character, this really sucks to hear. The Runebook admins only handle champion accounts and we don't ask for applications for OCs/Summoner characters. I recall when this Rin was added to my friendlist, but I have not seen them join any of the OOC or IC channels. They don't appear very active. Your best bet is to contact them directly. I'll forward this info to the Runebook admins anyway.

Laughmaker J

01-02-2012

Since the JoJ has been down, does it matter what the 250 word thinger is based off of?