Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu View Post
Wat? Isn't it supposed to come out at 9 AM GMT+1, meaning 9 hours from now more or less?
You really never look server status, do you? because you would have seen this:

"Scheduled Maintenance 2/16/11 1am-12pm (pst) extended until 2pm PST

In preparation for the release of our latest patch, we will be bringing the servers down for maintenance at 1am. The queues will be unavailable beginning at 11:30pm and no new games will be able to be started at 12am. We expect service to return by 12pm.

Update: We have extended downtime until 2pm due to a few issues we have run into during maintenance."

Now you can check this clock to see what time is it (PST): http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../pacific-time/ which is right now 12:27 PM

Bamberger

02-16-2011

AAAHA! i new that somtimes i coulnt use undying rage! and my team just said i was ****ty but i knew somthign was wrong and i dont quite understand this ip change why can we keep this bonus for not leaving? im rather fond of my record for not leaving
im so **** glad we can now stop getting our asses kicked by 20 mins in TY!!

HaaYaargh

02-16-2011

Riot always should set uptime with 2 or 4 hours more then they expected, at least when they open server faster, it will be in plus to staff, and they will be able to say something like:

"We opened server faster, we are great, we do it for you dear players etc. etc."

For now, it is like before, start with -> 12 pm -> 14 pm (i hope not) -> 16 pm.

I'm going to sleep, I will play tomorrow. (Europe, 21:35)

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

so Tryndamere is now able to use his Endless Rage durring a supress?
doesnt that conflict with the fundamental concept of the supression?
if thats the case can champs like Galio, Mundo, Poppy and a few others use their ultimates during a surpression?
It would make sense.... if not... does Tryn really need the extra love?
i mean which one of your staff that plays Tryn and gets pissed off at Malz or WW?
..... i would like to meet him

Not Q.Qing about Tryn honestly. He is a dangerous towerdiver in the game i know that and he can be countered. I am just arguing the point of surpression being what it is as a CC mechanic. I dont want to have surpression nerfed now accross the board due to defensive ultimate technicalaities.

I love my Malzahar. I suck at WW yet i love his concept and i wish i was good with him. I always beleive that surpression shouls be an Ace in the Hole against those defensive ultimates like Tryn's, Poppy's etc.

Basically get them before they get you kind of mentality. Now with this "BUG FIX", which is nothing more than a buff because you are not suposed to be able to act during a surpress, it changes the pre-emptive strike mentality.

iDroozy

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyr View Post
tryndamere
  • fixed a bug where undying rage could not be used while suppressed
fxck yea. !

LSgraal

02-16-2011

another move in the right direction, gratz riot!

Giant Robo Sloth

02-16-2011

Wow devestating to Anivia. completely ruined her. I would have been perfectly fine for a damage nerf but this makes her almost impossible to play. She can't farm as well to buy her expensive AP items she is waaaaaay more skillshot reliant (which is a slow skillshot and can be hard to land against fast characters) and she can't solo golem at earlier levels anymore. good luck playing Anivia who has to last hit with her low AD kill fast characters with no damage and not be able to use r to make her e useful. her e only does reasonable damage with her r and q....so dumb...i'm calling that she drops to tier 3.

24 7

02-16-2011

well maokai seems a bit like that what i wouldve expected from the new reworked alistar. especially that knockback/root-combo but looks pretty nice. eventhough i wouldve hoped for a little more opness
amumu changes are pretty great i guess. anivia, well i get it that you wanted to nerf her slightly and make that ult less spammable but i think you did a little bit too much there.
ryze looks hm. well ive expected way more than that. doesnt seem neither more powerfull than before nore like a dps caster to me. but ill find out ingame i guess. btw plz dont nerf sivir anymore or she will become useless. rammus nerf is kinda hard for this little ball and i think its too much, but have to try it out first. panth hum.. on the one hand i think its a good change since his heartseeker strike was really tough in early game. on the other hand, why didnt you change it to get what you intended in the first place to make him stronger in lategame. just make it itemdependand and its fine. tryn bug wasnt a bug for me but whatever.. vlad fix is a good thing. nerfing passive AND pool not i'd guess.
items: bla.. nice little tweak on the wards. i think you reduced all those cdr-items a bit too much.
general: sounds good. what i'm really missing is some kind of escape-surrender-function when 2 of one team left the game or 1 wouldnt come back. just an option for surrender-vote. it's soo annoying when you see someone feeding 3 times in the first 2 mins and then ragequitting and you know you have to go for 23 more boring minutes in a game thats already lost. and by changing that to 18 minutes doesnt change very much in that point..
btw: thx for telling us about changing downtimes when you encounter problems. finally after i requested it since about 11 months for now. it's way easier to be patient when you know what's happening there and how much longer you have to wait for.

shadeslayer39

02-16-2011

thats brutal why would they change ryze from ap to spell vamp. and attck speed seriously the whole strategy behind ryze was that he had to be close to deal dmg yet died easily, it took planning and patience to play ryze nad now its way to easy, his ult. sounds useless now and he certaintly didnt need the decrease in ap ratio now hes not even a nuke

Stlink

02-16-2011

really? get a real champ please.....