Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gropingmonster

Senior Recruiter

02-16-2011

Ryze's ulti has just been totally nerfed, he's a pos now. Those who use him as an AP carry are going to have a smaller ap build than other ap users ex. Viegar, Vlad, Sion, etc. Everything else on his base skills is understandable, esp. the rune upgrade i like that. The cd increase on his spell flux is going to suck, he was suppose to be a hard nuker, that was his main harass skill, now it's kinda pointless. GG riot ryze is totally funky odd now. BUT i'll still play him as tanker just to make people stfu about tanking and ccing.

Impulse zabloN

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameeeee View Post
yup he is already unplayable in ranked coz he is usually the second ban now he will be the first

That's easy. Don't play ranked. Banning in ranked is all opinion based and really not needed. It allows people to dictate who they fight and don't fight...to me that's not a true ranking. While there are characters who might be somewhat unbalanced, you can easily tell from this (and every other) thread that everyones opinion on this varies greatly.

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

the ryze user still with mimimi

now i wanna see some leblanc buffs in the next patch

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

for me all ryze nerfs is right

DanSparrow

02-16-2011

Well, I was right, downtime extended 2 more hours I wonder exactly why Riot needs 13 hours for an update :/

Lyane

02-16-2011

Disgusting. Anivia will suck hard, they're pretty stupid for making initial cost from 45 to 200 now. That's crazy, how can you let someone adjust to such a big change.

flameeeee

Recruiter

02-16-2011

I am pretty sure now tht an AD rhyze would out dps AP rhyze :P :P

lcubandude

02-16-2011

So servers r down for every 1 in USA right guys?

The QuoffWaffler

02-16-2011

Do you plan on Bringing this out next tuesday? or whats going on i want to atleast be able to play and not have servers offline and there be no patch...................

Arkam89

02-16-2011

goooooooooooood