Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamshisha

02-16-2011

what you are doin to rammus is a bunch of ****...now he is the most unbalanced character out there..his powerball was his only good thing he had goin for him....i play ramus and i die in between 14 to 18 times because he is not balance nor powerful....

Ankamius

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSimonizer View Post
When are you going to nerf Teemo and his gazzilion mushrooms? Any champions can put 2 traps or similar apparatus, but Teemo can put 15 mushrooms.... where's the logic?

I don't know the exact numbers but I'm sure I'm just slightly exagerating.
Teemo is already **** near useless; don't take away the only thing ever worth picking him for.

Recklessone15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

As much as I love waiting all day to play when you guys initiate an update please try to get them up faster. I think everyone would greatly appreciate it.

DAAN calgary

02-16-2011

Allow dodge queues

Many don't play with squishes - at least now some can lose in 15 rather than wait after queue dodged

whodafux

02-16-2011

Sweeeet but the dorans items still need a resale increase for their former cost increase in the last patch... and nunu's passive still doesnt show stacks like you all know it should

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankamius View Post
Teemo is already **** near useless; don't take away the only thing ever worth picking him for.
As if a noob like you could handle Teemo, you obviously can't lol you really need a lot more practice to be able to play Teemo without being a fail.

Goth Skunk

02-16-2011

Thank you for not touching Karthus.

NEOtheONE

02-16-2011

That mana increase on Anivia's ult seems slightly excessive, 80/125/175 sounds a bit more fair. I understand you wanted to nerf Anivia's R+E combo, but this also hurts her early farming. Granted, I am more the type to leave it on for about 6-10+ seconds, so it doesn't hurt me mid-late game at all, but early game that hurts a lot. If I wanted to do a full R+E+Q+E combo i'd run out of mana immediately at low levels.

Cambios

Senior Recruiter

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodIzGood View Post
looks like they are slowly taking Pantheon's viability out little by little every single patch. Sigh.
Yup. He has been one of my favorite characters ever since he was released. But aside from a few moments in time where he was really solid, they can't stop nerfing him.

Its a physical nuker people. For some reason, people can't handle that. Whether its Gangplank or Pantheon, they just can't stop themselves from ruining physical/melee burst champions.

Elwasd

02-16-2011

why is tryn the only one that can use his ult while cced?

And why is his the longest ult in the game?

whats the point of using a stun, silence or supressing if he can still use the skill people are trying to keep him from using?

does this mean kayle can use her ult while cced?

all the tryn users seem to not like my post. truth hurts =P