Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firendicephoenix

02-16-2011

just curious but does anyone else play anivia because it seems like the only ones saying finally she got nefd are the ones that never play her and die to her alot......i only play anivia bc she is decent in a team fight and a good mid player but if u get put into egg early game trying to kill whoever is in mid pretty much anyone can kill her early game ez

Dovahkii˝

02-16-2011

Love the new bots

BlackEminem

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by isles View Post
the new item isnt needed, there is already an item like it but better (DeathFire Grasp)
i completely disagree, when buying deathfire you are paying for the extra ability as well, this item gives you the stats, plus a little extra (since you're implementing this into your build every little bit counts since it is what you NEED) and is cheaper so you can get the stats you need without the extra cost of the ability of death fire, which lets be honest, is irrelevant to some champs rolls that need these stats, or just isn't in someones play-style. diversity=fun

Grandez

02-16-2011

love the patch does justice to anivia! the **** bird. I was planning on playing ryze but from what has been dont think i want to try to play him anymore lol.

BlackEminem

02-16-2011

the fact that you couldnt cast anivias Q out of range pissed me off =_= but does rylies on the new champ seem OP(just annoying)? lol his litte minion running after you to slow you. and the huge AOE ult.

muggy8

02-16-2011

lets nurf anivia's ult then give her a super item that has both ap and cdr great job riot. but i can totally see that working on sona. speaking of sona can you please not nurf her anymore? soul shroud is one of the core builds to her and how its being nurfed thats just not cool. how many times are you going to keep nurfing sona Q_Q

SlyGoat

02-16-2011

lol why does randuins omen even have CDR anymore

also i cant believe you really went through with the nerf to soul shroud and FH. glacial shroud and SV i can see, but come on.

GLiNG

02-16-2011

hmm the purpose of overhauling ryze is to make people select him more
i think we have to wait before saying it's a nerf

but if riot wanna have a machinegun caster, i think they have cass already, don't they?

shockdead

02-16-2011

Pokemon

GLiNG

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEminem View Post
i completely disagree, when buying deathfire you are paying for the extra ability as well, this item gives you the stats, plus a little extra (since you're implementing this into your build every little bit counts since it is what you NEED) and is cheaper so you can get the stats you need without the extra cost of the ability of death fire, which lets be honest, is irrelevant to some champs rolls that need these stats, or just isn't in someones play-style. diversity=fun
there is a guinsoon's answer for this item
he admitted that he will slightly change it after
it's about at 40th page.