Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.111

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnuffSnuff

02-15-2011

Quote:
ManSlaughter008:
WTF IS THIS?

Now trynd can ult under suppression?
Then wtf is the point of suppression now?

This is so @#$%ing BS.

You guys really make the late game trynd Unkillable.

Dont talk like this was a buff for Trynd.
It was a bug after the last patch and was already possible before.
I was killed many times by ww or malz during the last weeks thinking my ult is broke because it was never in the patch notes.
So dont cry about a bug fix.
I'm sure you are one of these "omg press R=win noob char" guys.
If you get bad enemys and earlie kills(like it is with other carries too btw) he rules late, but try to play him vs good teams(lanes) with some cc and exhaust.
You could say he's op vs bad teams if you play him well, but he is up and close to useless if you pick him vs a good team or as 1st pick in ranked no matter how good you play him.
I got around 500 trynda games now on my main account and i dont think i've seen a champ people are feeding more often with(TF maybe),because they think all you have to do is to press r and you are the 5 man tower diving highlander.
The hard part about playing him is the timing.

Ok that's it, just sick of the endless rage against trynda everywhere, you can be sure they are all people just coming from a game where they got facerolled by him because they are just bad.

+1 for the patchnotes and the bugfix btw
keep up the good work

ThaII

02-15-2011

Morello's Evil Tome = Morello is evil to me??

Ultorb

02-15-2011

fix rammus by removing the impact slow altogether damage alone is fine

BlackCommunity

02-15-2011

lol what was the point of nerfing the hell out of pantheon.

Caleb Hawkins

02-15-2011

Ryze rework and CD Redux nerf not nearly as drastic as they sounded: good.

Tryndamere is now more OP than the T-1000: so very bad. Stun/suppression is honest to God the ONLY way to kill a good Tryndamere. He is now effectively invincible. Thanks a lot :/

Lowering surrender times: I love you, RIOT. You may hit me sometimes, but I know deep down that you're a good person. People. Something like that. Updates like this make the world a happier place.

Posmo

02-16-2011

awesome, vlad overnerfed. gj guys

thunion

02-16-2011

• Quote:
    Fixed a bug where Undying Rage could not be used while suppressed
  • AT last!
But i dont get it.. Firts they reduce IP for shorter games,and then allow games to go shorter via surrendering..

And btw my opinion about tyrn": in teammgames if gets a few cc this guy is died..However thats not the way i play him,tryn is possibly the strongest 1vs1 late game i dont know any other champ i couldnt beat with him(before it was malzh) with exception of trist cuz she can jump away from you and shot you away until ults duration ends.Also tryn is best backdoorer after teleport champs like Panth or Tf(Or anyone with teleport while teemo is in team)

Corregidor

02-16-2011

I am not sure why everyone thinks vlad needs more nerfs. Yes he gets ap for getting hp and vice versa, but you got to consider the fact that he has virtually no armor. I have been playing vlad for a long time now and I believe these changes are fair but if anyone touches his q ability he will no longer be viable. Magic resistance of any kind destroys it already also seeing that I can do 35% damage to myself along with the flat hp cost of my e don't already do me over in fights. Q is the only way to survive against myself.

Covenant

Recruiter

02-16-2011

Why are people saying this is a jungle buff?

All monsters had zero MR. Smite did magic damage. So it did full damage.

Smite won't do any more damage now that it does true damage. It'll hit dragon and baron a little harder I bet but nothing else, and it'll hurt Olaf's jungle a little which was seriously not necessary.

Now he's got Spell Vamp from his W and zero ways to do spell damage. Kinda like... huh?

Renthur

02-16-2011

I was curious about the white health bars for shields during the Rioters vs Bots match.