Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Nice

02-25-2011

Why did you have to destroy ryze...?

0bese No Lifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

You ruined Ryze, Grats.

Averlov

02-26-2011

U ****ING ******ED IDIOTS LEARN TO DO A ****ING GOOD PATCH. THIS ONE BROUGHT ONLY **** TO THE GAMEPLAY. stupid riot. QUIT LIVING

hermonia

02-27-2011

I am playing LOL with really joy and fun.And phanteon is my best hero to play with i nearly play this game just with that champ.But you start to ruin all fun to play with him.I dont remeber the exact date but i think 2 month ago u nerfed him.spear shot dmg nefred u raise the dmg of hs and now u nerf the times of hs.

When playing phanteon as dps abilitie to survive is really hard with him.You have to kill or u die.And u ruined the fun of it.

And also cant u see the others champs overpower?Kennen ,Katarina,Malphite,mundo etc.People always cry about Overpower phanteon and he always nerfed easly and others not

Thanks for ruined my game fun u are best really thanks

EerieE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxprimalfuryxx View Post
Well, someone is raging because you cant press r, smash your face on the keyboard and get kills anymore.

The new ryze is not bad, he is different now. If you get ap items like rabadons, you suck at this game. The new ryze can now build defensive items, without losing damage. Banshees viel??? oh now i have health, mr, a spell block, AND mana which gives me damage.

So instead of raging at everybody who thinks the new ryze is good, how about you stop complaining, and change your build.
haha..."rage" you nub! To make insinuations that Ryze was so easily played that all you needed to do is press r then basically any other q,w,e or as you put it "smash your face on your keyboard"....well sir, that is the most ignorant comment I've seen in regards to the new Ryze yet! I have played both played Ryze's as one of my mains for quite a while. The change....well yes you can build him with more defense etc etc....but you needn't prior and he was just fine prior....your argument imo "build defensive" thats like saying lets revamp Fiddlesticks, Annie, Vieger....shall I go on???....as defensive spellcaster mages. Idiotic, right? I would have to say so. Changing my build....duh...ya renob! Do you think If I hadn't done that very thing and liked him....would I be so passionate or as you say "raging"? There was just 0(ZERO) reason to make such changes. Regardless, I'm glad you like the new version. I as you notice DO NOT. So instead of pointing your finger....ignorant one at that....at me and calling me out, as you say "raging". Go back to your sandbox and play with your tonkas. imo very few players could play Ryze with success. I assume that you were one of those or your a** was handed to you by someone like me. Someone that would get accused of cheating due to my abilty to slay nubs like you. So GTFO my Ryze "rage"...son!

Minocycline6

08-05-2014

Can't believe they ruined Ryze like this