Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EerieE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freech Naom View Post
Surely, you haven't tried ryze since his change. He's different, but he's not worse than he was before. He scales off mana better and his constant damage is a new thing for him. I'm not sure whether it's better, but it is definitely not worse.
You obvioulsy have never played Ryze with any repetition....Ryze prior to the latest patch could easily be a game changer if not the right champ to win a match. Now he isn't feared at all. He was one of my mains and now I can't bare to play him. Getting so use to his previous game style and having the ability to wreck champs,at times being accused of cheating! Well, sir that is completely GONE! As far as scaling off mana better are you kinding me, he scales in suck maybe....and constant damage??? you sir are clearly on something....This "new" Ryze is a complete mess. Your comment seems to have a complete lack of experience. So stay in the sandbox if you have and ignorant comment...

EerieE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamboDice View Post
Updated tooltips for Akali, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Jax, Malphite, Rammus, Singed, and Zilean

^^ This is what you missed. Not only with the change of tooltips but unannounced they changed Jax's damage! check his page out, damage was maxed out, it is not now.

- I see youve made a monster out of ryze, hes ALIVE! .. Is this what you have in plan for Jax because hes being hacked away as we speak!
You can't be serious about Ryze!??! GTFO! One of the most ignorant comments I've seen in this thread. WOW!!!

Zelossage

02-22-2011

1. i used to be bad as ryze, but now im worse
2. now we are expected to hav like two hour games just to hav a decent amount of ip
3. where is the co-op vs a.i that i was looking forward too

Zelossage

02-22-2011

surrender should not b by time. it should b available if ur team loses either a certain amount of turrets, team deaths, or inhibitors lost

CiCaSpEr

02-23-2011

Just want to say " thanks RIOT for destroying ryze " the only way to make him up again or making him usable is to back AP to his ult may he would make anything again may

DarthPackman

02-23-2011

so its been a full week now, can we get an update on co-op vs. ai?

Shaden Prime

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mueble View Post
surrender should not b by time. it should b available if ur team loses either a certain amount of turrets, team deaths, or inhibitors lost
actually the new update, ppl should want to surrender at all, the longer the game the more gold they would get eather way

Volvagia oot

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EerieE View Post
You can't be serious about Ryze!??! GTFO! One of the most ignorant comments I've seen in this thread. WOW!!!
Well, someone is raging because you cant press r, smash your face on the keyboard and get kills anymore.

The new ryze is not bad, he is different now. If you get ap items like rabadons, you suck at this game. The new ryze can now build defensive items, without losing damage. Banshees viel??? oh now i have health, mr, a spell block, AND mana which gives me damage.

So instead of raging at everybody who thinks the new ryze is good, how about you stop complaining, and change your build.

Volvagia oot

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCaSpEr View Post
Just want to say " thanks RIOT for destroying ryze " the only way to make him up again or making him usable is to back AP to his ult may he would make anything again may
I could not understand a word you said after usable.... not even joking.

WhoIsThatPokèmon

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EerieE View Post
You obvioulsy have never played Ryze with any repetition....Ryze prior to the latest patch could easily be a game changer if not the right champ to win a match. Now he isn't feared at all. He was one of my mains and now I can't bare to play him. Getting so use to his previous game style and having the ability to wreck champs,at times being accused of cheating! Well, sir that is completely GONE! As far as scaling off mana better are you kinding me, he scales in suck maybe....and constant damage??? you sir are clearly on something....This "new" Ryze is a complete mess. Your comment seems to have a complete lack of experience. So stay in the sandbox if you have and ignorant comment...
so true so true. also Where IS THE AI Co-OP?!