Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.111

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stillborn Joy

02-17-2011

Quote:
Invalin:
I think it's ignorant users like you that fail to realize:

The community should not revolve/model/idol the playstyles of Professional players.

YOU SUCK AT HALO 3?

OMFG, JUST LEARN HOW TO PLAY LIKE FINAL BOSS OYU FKING NOOB THEN MAYBE OYU'LL WIN EVERY GAME. Q TO THE FREAKING Q.

Please. Get on the level of the normal player. Your head is in the clouds.

nah, i think games should always cope to professional players. casualized games are boring, and without a competitive side games get boring.

Mangudi

02-17-2011

new champion good.
new ip system bad. u don't get **** poins for even participating in games. not worth my time playing anything now. custom games don't even give u 50 points, normal games don't even give u 100 how am i suposed to buy champions with pennies when they cost at least a 100 dolar bill. hate this patch with all my heart

Kenruler

02-17-2011

Just to throw my two cents in here.

I have a solid 97 leaves and have been making a conscious effort to stop leaving ever since I discovered I get an IP Bonus if I don't leave. Now that there's no incentive to not leave, why should I stay? Sure, I suppose I'd eventually get banned for leaving, but others might not care as much as I do. Thus, I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of leavers increases by some percentage, and with that, more ruined games.

napkinator

02-17-2011

Quote:
Iveh:
Please don't take this the wrong way but you're ******ed. Anivia is the best pick in the game. She def does not need this sort of buff.

They were simply suggestions that I think could accomplish what Riot is trying to do with Anivia without nerfing survivability, solo laning, farming, mid capability, and team utility..

For example, to stop Anivia's ult in a team fight, all you need to do is save and use a CC ability.. Guess what? That can happen 2-3 times during a fight if the enemy team has a Kass, Cho, Amu, Taric, Shen, Xin, etc.. Hmm, 2x = 400 mana, 3x = 600 mana.. Generally, my end game mana pool is around 2400+ which is fine for team fights and baron but 1v1 Xin as well as other heroes with similar CC are now going to be extremely hard on Anivia's mana pool due to the R disables and added mana cost in 1v1 fighting.. Let's be honest, spending 400-600 mana on an ult to do a mere 400-500 damage is just not logical when other ults are costing 100-250 mana and are doing upwards of 600-1000 damage..

Anivia with low mana used to be able to get away or still help get kills on greedy teemos, twitches, ezreals and ashes.. Now she's just free food cause Wall CD is high and she can't do anything else worthwhile with 100 mana..

As a side note, please be courteous on forums and don't call people names simply because your skill level or views are different..

Keyboard Cat

02-17-2011

Way to nerf rammus again riot. Now every tank is unplayable except shen. GG.

Emil201

02-17-2011

http://meatspin.com (http://meatspin.com)= Learn how to grind IP after patch

hSx

02-17-2011

nice new items and thank you for the nerf anivia ^^

Onyx Misfire

02-17-2011

Why dont you at RIOT GAMES either kill off Sivir or retire her ..you do NOTHING good for her ..shes still slower than smoke off ****. Opponents think of her as easy kill ..aka "Feeder".you have reduced her Riccochet range previously and now reduce damage on her Boomerang Blade..just dress her with a TARGET in the next Skin release..Its obvious that designers at RIOT cannot maintain an "objective" view to teh champs they create

FirexIce

02-17-2011

OUCH RYZE. Well he takes no skill anyways XD

Dred Pyrate

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

Quote:
Skylink:
Silly Riot. That wasn't a bug, that was a feature.

Quote:
STRYKER29:
I could be wrong here, but isn't that the point of suppression? Keeping the target from being able to do anything?

Quote:
ManSlaughter008:
WTF IS THIS?

Now trynd can ult under suppression?
Then wtf is the point of suppression now?

This is so @#$%ing BS.

You guys really make the late game trynd Unkillable.

^ This.