Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.111

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlienFromBeyond

02-15-2011

Quote:
Phreak:
Remember that Ryze is still keeping his 10% mana scaling on Q. It hits hard and often, and has 50 bonus range. Try before you claim he got "nerfed."

Not saying he's nerfed, just that he doesn't seem to be what was touted in the preview. One 3.5 second cooldown spell a spell machine gun does not make.

vvr

02-15-2011

not what i expected

Darkwahn

02-15-2011

Maokai sounds OP as all get out. And i havent thought any character was OP yet.

PallasAthens

02-15-2011

Let's see with Ryze.

With blue buff, he gets to use his Q every 2 seconds.

Let's say you build an RoA and Archangels, or any other mana item.

It's a potential nuke every 2 seconds, and with his passive you can constantly keep his Q up.

For example:
Q>W>Q>E>Q>W

So with CDR, he will literally be laying down spells.

Exciting, Riot.

NessOnett

02-15-2011

Quote:
Phreak:
Remember that Ryze is still keeping his 10% mana scaling on Q. It hits hard and often, and has 50 bonus range. Try before you claim he got "nerfed."

I think people also don't understand that the cooldown of his Q being dropped from 11 to 3.5...combined with his passive, makes his other cooldowns LOWER than they were before at the end of the day when he's actually casting.

Do some math people...

Ayxbreld

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Not a bad patch

Chocodemon

02-15-2011

Awesome job Riot!

Kelenas

02-15-2011

What exactly is the point of the new item? Is there ever gonna be a point where I want it over dfg?

cruzazul

02-15-2011

imo mana cost way too high on anivia. but ppl on the forums qq about op champs once they can be played well. lol. inb4 next op champ is gonna be malz, lux, purple caster minions

Helbracht

02-15-2011

I don't understand the purpose of Morello's Evil Tome? It's just a worse version of Deathfire. Exact copy with a tad more ap/manaregen, but no active. The price is even remarkably similar.

Was it really necessary? Unless maybe you're changing Deathfire in some way?