Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azcryte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

those saying how ryzes spells cd is 8.4 (with 40 pct cdr), just think about it
his passive reduces cds by 1 sec every spell cast
with 40 pct CDR, his Q is on a 2.1 sec cd

every 2.1 seconds, u get 1 second less cd on all other spells, meaning ur reducing the cd of other spells by about 50 pct as long as u have sumthing to cast Q on
so effectively, his other spells are on about a 4.3 pct cd as long as u have enough mana to constantly spam ur Q

Zolom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

I did enjoy the "squeee!" sapling sound.
The UI seems a bit on the clunky side, though..

dougff9

02-16-2011

please buff leblanc

AzgarthX

02-16-2011

Great! IP now will be based on how long the game is, i wonder now what would be faster Co-Op vs AI IP farm or the actual game vs people, ill have to test it out myself

darkmader

02-16-2011

Wow, so I couldn't couldn't connect to the game after joining it again, it has the LOL screen on top and the game won't load. I see it in the middle of the screen for well over 10 minutes now.

What in the Fuc* happened in this patch? I've hit the game since early beta and this patch has been the worst ever by far, not by content, but of the bugs to get within the game!

AzgarthX

02-16-2011

Great! IP now will be based on how long the game is, i wonder now what would be faster Co-Op vs AI IP farm or the actual game vs people, ill have to test it out myself!

GUCCIPEACEGOD

02-16-2011

You forgot about corki's falseful tool tip about revealing stealth

Tomaytoe

02-16-2011

This is just sad ive been sitting here for an hour or so now waiting for a game ive payed to play (on occasion), they say it will be back up at a certain time then they postpone that, okay i can understand it being off a little on timing but COME ON....... now your past the SeCoNd! time that you posted you would be back online and all we are all getting is BUSY
ntm wheres the new queue you,ve put up I thought I wast supposed to see busy man anymore.......

Kaelidan

02-16-2011

This panth change is ****. So now its not only already a cripple that they reduced our stun so that we couldn't fully use Heart seeker anyway now they make it take even longer to deal full dmg, what about all the caster champs that deal a full buttload of burst dmg instantly? HS has been weakend dmg wise already, were so dependent on items anyway that if we have a bad game we're useless. Our stuns been weakend to the point that the already small conal area of HS can't get the full dmg out before people get away. The only thing good about this patch for panth honestly is they finally fixed a bug that made his ult actually do dmg its already supposed to! Either way you see it there is a severe imbalance between caster champions and physical champs. Casters can stack way more dmg faster than physical.

/end rant. To be honest i'd like to hear some feedback on my opinions and If i'm out of line really for any of it. I'm aware anyone who's gotten rolled by a panth thinks he's op, but its only good players that can really do this. Making him take longer to use his abilities and get out is a much greater gimp than ppl realize

GrandeRenba

02-16-2011

and vlad still OP but i like that fixed bug where vlad gets out of his pool. turrets now will get aggro, previously vlad were able to get under the turret hittin everyone, ult and run easly.