Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post
wow you are ignorant. I do my research. I check stat ratios. Just because you face bad Anivas do not apply your game experience to everyones as a whole. Go play some ranked matches against Aniva. Its hard to do because if you look at statistics of which champs are banned most often in Draft mode Aniva is in the top 5 with Rammus taking the number 1 spot.

like I said i do my research. Leaguecraft.com and LoL Wiki backs up my statements. I have thumbs up in my reply while you have thumbs down.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DEBATE ME COME HARD AND COME FAST AT ME PACKING A LOT OF AMMO. otherwise do not bother

I am not Saying Aniva is MOST feared of all. However a good Aniva player can control the field of battle. Aniva's tend to range from either very skilled or no skills at all. Kinda like Singed players... they are either monsters out on the field or jokes..... there is no inbetween.

nerd

Wilrox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Nice patch I hope it goes online soon its busy rigth now

Windcutter Flora

02-16-2011

way to buff amumu, the most op and banned champion in the game. poor ryze and panth. Other nerfs have much higher priority.

Pigasaurus

02-16-2011

Yay 2:48 PST and no servers!

I still don't understand why they did this patch today instead of on a Tuesday. I mean Tuesday has been patch day since EQ. WTF man.

SU kluklu

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastMagician View Post
anivias glacial storm is RIDICICULOUS. without any mana items, you can have it on for a couple seconds, and then you have no mana. you know what this means? anivias build is going to be shoes and 5 frozen hears... 100 mana per second? thats friggin absurd. I know shes OP, but seriuosly? wow.
That's right, Anivia can't turn her ult on and off whenever she wants now... She has to actually place it skillfully and there's actually punishment for not placing it right...
Placing it skillfully? That's unbelievable right?

darkmader

02-16-2011

Wait now, didn't some company give $$$$$$$$$$$ to Riot? If that was the case they failed because the servers are junk right now, and even when you can get in, you can't play the game.

MyBodyIsReggie

02-16-2011

I LOVE this patch, my favorite one I think.

It almost makes up for that terrible excuse for 'balancing' that you released last week.

I almost never use the rune combiner, but this time, I got rid of ALL my mana regen runes. They are just worthless now.

But overall, Moakai is awesome, and I love the 2 skins I bought in the bundle.

I hope you guys keep releasing champs that are this unique and fun to play!

dougff9

02-16-2011

Tryndamere

Fixed a bug where Undying Rage could not be used while suppressed

suck my **** ~~

Bätman

02-16-2011

As soon as I opened LoL it patched, showed the server was "busy" but still let me click "play". I then got the log in screen where I was able to attempt a "log in". I was then placed in a "que" as expected. That was pretty cool.

However, when I got in and was unable to use the store, I decided to try logging out and relogging in. Only this time, it did not give me the option to click "play" when the server was labeled as "busy". Strange. I figured once the "que" system was in place it wouldn't be an issue.

I also noticed that since I'm using the new "launcher" I am unable to click "F5" to refresh the server status.

Phatkat

02-16-2011

Ryze changes came short of what riot made it sound like IMO. I also disagree with bumping the price on lucidity. I do however like the mumu changes and its nice to see Riot trying something new through ryze. Overall its a pretty run of the mill patch IMO nothing terrible but nothing THAT exciting, still bug fixes and tweaks are important so here is hoping this patch is more fun in action that it is on paper.