Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dBlazey

02-16-2011

Shaco's useless?
You're playing him wrong.

Why so serious?

SporadicInanity

02-16-2011

Hmm Anivia will be unplayable without Clarity.

I'm glad there's an item out there other than Nashors Tooth that gives AP and CDR without costing about 3000g. Better yet, the mana regen encourages more spamming!

Maokai is looking great. Not enough tanks out there that are designed just to disrupt enemy teams. For the most part they just run up front and give mean looks. Maokai can run up and snare AND put up an awesome area shield.

Good patch overall. Not sure how Ryze will turn out, but seeing how Heimer got the reworking that he needed, it shouldn't be so bad. Also, I might just try out every champion now that the Co-op is out. Been waiting on that gem

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Koolaid Man View Post
LMFAOOOOOOO

You mad?
That all you can say NOOB? You mad? Is that all you can come back with after you try to lecture me and the other INTELLIGENT players about researching our data?

I think you are the one that is mad. No one likes your ignorance. Or you as a matter of fact. I'll stand behind the people that supported me in my comment against your trolling. They are at least people that can hold an intelligent conversation. They are respectful.

You are mad because no one likes you. Its ok we get it.

Rindy920

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2011

Rammus needs the taunt DURATION nerfed not anything else that is all.

DanSparrow

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post
That all you can say NOOB? You mad? Is that all you can come back with after you try to lecture me and the other INTELLIGENT players about researching our data?

I think you are the one that is mad. No one likes your ignorance. Or you as a matter of fact. I'll stand behind the people that supported me in my comment against your trolling. They are at least people that can hold an intelligent conversation. They are respectful.

Don't waste your time answering to that kind of noobs, they just have no social life and come here to say stupid things.

ImARobotBoopBeep

02-16-2011

wow 12PM that's another 7 hours...

Mr Koolaid Man

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post

See, I knew you were mad It is okay to vent out your frustration buddy.

B1O1B

02-16-2011

30 min! too bad im going to bed now :/

Robban95

Recruiter

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leppits View Post
wow 12PM that's another 7 hours...
''cheduled Maintenance 2/16/11 1:00 a.m. PST - 12:00 p.m. (pst). Note: Downtime has been extended until 2:00 p.m. PST''

and its not 7 hours left :P

more like 29 min x) http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../pacific-time/
and u can look for yourself

Uch

02-16-2011

Wow - very nice patch -

Only one regret - I was wishing that they would have fixed the Pantheon Skyfall drop circle display bug that is affecting quite few NVIDIA cards.