Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unregenerate

02-16-2011

MR?

OJ16

02-16-2011

it kinda looks like a ryze NERF if you ask me... but what do i know considering spell flux was her main spell and everything ap wise on ryze is no decreased by more then 50-75% on her spells. Im not sure why they added spell vamp... i mean really ryze is more of a glass cannon and when you build a glass cannon with some health or vamp its still a glass cannon, it doesnt change anything

LastMagician

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

wow now i cant use vladimir and lmao ryze deserves to get his azz nerfed hardd. man... anivia got nerfed too, i always had a mana problem and now its worse... meh it has its pros and cons. im just waiting for more maps now.

The QuoffWaffler

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkvc View Post
Destroyed Anivia and buffed Trydamere. Do not want. ):
Be nice if you would read her so called "Nerfs" Intial mana cost is onyl when she starts it which it doesnt even matter cause the MpS got Reduced and the Slow, its called get exhaust stop complaining

OJ16

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Koolaid Man View Post
WRONG. You need to STFU. She sucks, EVERY game I played against her, she never got a kill. EASY target. I played her once or twice, and I have to say, terrible champion. I'm glad she got reduced, so people would stop playing her. +1 for Riot.

Do your research, and first hand work before you chirp, thanks
troll? do your research when you just yelled about games where you played as anivia and sucked. aint your fault man, try an easier character... like urgot QQ QQ

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

patch started downloading, stopped, error occured and now my client looks corrupted : (

Debla

02-16-2011

was wandering if void staff will ever become available by just clicking the blasting wand or the amplifying tome

Vlippel

02-16-2011

still no singed buff

LastMagician

02-16-2011

anivias glacial storm is RIDICICULOUS. without any mana items, you can have it on for a couple seconds, and then you have no mana. you know what this means? anivias build is going to be shoes and 5 frozen hears... 100 mana per second? thats friggin absurd. I know shes OP, but seriuosly? wow.

Mr Koolaid Man

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daenza View Post
troll? do your research when you just yelled about games where you played as anivia and sucked. aint your fault man, try an easier character... like urgot QQ QQ
You sir, fail pretty hard.

You mad?