Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mundo: Carrying more than a Cleaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ripplez

05-30-2010

this guide is very very inspiring and iv brought out my 3 month-old mundo whos been languishing alone in the corner. and its awesome :O

but im not really understanding the build v1, build v2 things. one has phantom dancer and the other doesnt. what do they depend on, is build v2 an anti-armour build?

EchoRex

06-03-2010

Because I am no longer bemused by the terribleness being thrown around.

amcii

06-03-2010

bad build..
there are much better ones
try to find out yourself

dirtpoor

06-03-2010

1 warmog
2 boots of swift
3 sunfire
4 force of nature
5 sunfire
6 sunfire /// spirit visage

Take heal and flash

run for 5 sec and be almost healed with uber regen.

EchoRex

06-03-2010

Don't post proven stupidity in the thread, thanks.

amcii

06-03-2010

Quote:
dirtpoor:
1 warmog
2 boots of swift
3 sunfire
4 force of nature
5 sunfire
6 sunfire /// spirit visage

Take heal and flash

run for 5 sec and be almost healed with uber regen.

1v1?

Minerthreat

06-03-2010

if you are going to drop gold for a phantom dancer, GET STARKS, it is actually a good item.

EchoRex

06-03-2010

Quote:
Minerthreat:
if you are going to drop gold for a phantom dancer, GET STARKS, it is actually a good item.

It is the other way around.

Vijaya

06-03-2010

Quote:
amcii:
1v1?

Echo has posted so much stuff about why tank Mundo is a bad idea I don't even know where to begin....

I'll try to make it simple. If the enemy team is ignoring you, you're doing it wrong. The reason you don't die as tank Mundo is because the enemy team is ignoring you.

SlyGoat (I think? If I'm wrong correct me please) posted a list of champions to focus in team fights. Tank Mundo was at the bottom.

Quote:
Minerthreat:

How is Phantom Dancer not a good item? It gives you attack speed, which is Mundo's #1 need to be a good DPS. it gives you movespeed, which is ALWAYS valuable. It gives you dodge chance, which is incredibly powerful when facing a team of DPSers. And critical hits are just deadly on Mundo when you have Sadism running.

Furthermore, there is no need for more than one Starks on any given team. If you have a Sivir who is rushing Starks, there's no reason to pick it up. Therefore, grab PD.

dirtpoor

06-03-2010

/\ His cleaver does flat % dammage and is very easy to harrass with. Tank mundo is hard to ignore when you force yourself to the front and have aoe with a sunfire or 2. And to finalize it... You aren't playing Mundo right unless Mundo has insane regen and MUNDO GO WHERE HE PLEASES!