Mundo: Carrying more than a Cleaver

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

01-29-2010

Atma's only starts to become a "worth it" as an alternate item if you get into the 3.5k+ range of health. That combined with losing 12% crit chance, 45% atk spd, 12% move speed, and 20% dodge... Doesn't make it an item worth very much at all when you can have all of those for an additional ~700 gold.

I've tried Ruby before, the additional health can determine a very early game fight, if you have a stand up fight that is that early. But if you're harassing and more importantly being harassed, the added armor and regen is a much better survivability tool that keeps you in lane, than having an additional 80hp.

Atropos2012

01-29-2010

ive been going levi>zerker>starks>Zeal>Zeal>Pickaxe>PD>PD>atk dmg..

godmanGM

01-30-2010

Great guide, how much is his damage output with the right items?

ElvenMarth

01-31-2010

New to LoL here. If you don't have any runes/talents (level 3 summoner), would the item build differ? I've been taking Warmog's then Boots, then Force of Nature.

EchoRex

01-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by godmanGM View Post
Great guide, how much is his damage output with the right items?
Have been critting around 600-700, at ~87-100% crit rate with the near full final build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenMarth View Post
New to LoL here. If you don't have any runes/talents (level 3 summoner), would the item build differ? I've been taking Warmog's then Boots, then Force of Nature.
Without Runes, and without Masteries, I would do something more like this for the item progression:

Start:
Doran's Shield + Heal Pot

Then:
Boots of Speed
Recurve Bow
Boots of Speed => Mercury Treads or Ninja Tabi depending on what kind of team you're facing
Emblem of Valor
Recurve Bow + Emblem of Valor => Stark's
Negatron Cloak
Ruby Crystal
Negatron Cloak + Ruby Crystal => Banshee's
Zeal
Ruby Crystal
Cloth Armor
Ruby Crystal + Cloth Armor => Aegis of the Legion
Doran's Shield |SELL|-> Cloak of Agility
Zeal + Cloak of Agility => Phantom Dancer

After that, if you complete those, start working towards a Last Whisper.

Will look like:

Phantom Dancer
Merc/Ninja
Stark's Fervor
Banshee's Veil
Aegis of the Legion
Last Whisper

EDIT: Leaguecraft's base attack speed is terribly off, removed numbers it gave

The Solutionist

02-05-2010

I looked at your profile Echo7, how exactly did you find this build? Your not exactly the greatest Mundo.
No offense, i tried your item build and strategy, worked wonders, but how did you find it?

EchoRex

02-05-2010

Ha, don't let the past few weeks fool you. That is the product of solo queuing only, no premades.

This build is from when I was running premades near exclusively, filling the carry role, now that I gave up my slot... it doesn't work to play Mundo when you can't rely on your team to be able to CC and focus fire the appropriate target.

I've actually got some stuff to add, but waiting till I can get some more premades in to fully test the tricks and builds out before posting.

The Solutionist

02-06-2010

I would love to help you out. I am a constant Sion player, and i wouldn't mind to help you, I did develope my Sion build off of your Mundo build btw.
Let me know when, and i can say VIVA LA BAM.
Talk to you soon,
FBHellfire.

EchoRex

02-11-2010

Changed items.

Start with:

Rejuv Bead and 6 health pots.
Get lvl 1 Boots.
Convert Rejuv Bead into Spirit Visage.
Then build the Merc Treads/Ninja Tabi.

The rest is the same.

Spirit Visage is a definitive hard counter on heal reductions, and forces the other team to have heal reductions or they next to automatically lose.

EDIT: Hell, this almost cancels the need for the Banshee's, allowing for the taking of an Aegis always instead of just being an option.
_

The Solutionist

02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Changed items.

Start with:

Rejuv Bead and 6 health pots.
Get lvl 1 Boots.
Convert Rejuv Bead into Spirit Visage.
Then build the Merc Treads/Ninja Tabi.

The rest is the same.

Spirit Visage is a definitive hard counter on heal reductions, and forces the other team to have heal reductions or they next to automatically lose.

EDIT: Hell, this almost cancels the need for the Banshee's, allowing for the taking of an Aegis always instead of just being an option.
_

I'm going to test this asap, getting back to you asap as well, also: can you make a Corki guide? Karthus? Other mostly played misunderstood champions?

12345612 ... 16