Player look up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveOfProfit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Is there a way to look up players' recent games to see their item builds, outside of the game? ie If I'm curious about how top players are building certain champions.

ps: Besides lolbase that is, as it seems to me its not particularly well updated.

LoveOfProfit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Bump?

StarShade

02-15-2011

Just the pvp.net summoner lookup at the bottom of the friend's list.

wildfire393

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveOfProfit View Post
Is there a way to look up players' recent games to see their item builds, outside of the game? ie If I'm curious about how top players are building certain champions.

ps: Besides lolbase that is, as it seems to me its not particularly well updated.
Log in, hit "search player" in your chat panel, and click on match history. You should see their most recent 10 games with Win/loss, score, some of their stats like damage and CS, and their ending item build. That's about the best you can do.

LoveOfProfit

02-15-2011

Thank you