Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do nooblets always complain about KS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logios

02-15-2011

And it's always in the dumbest situations. Sorry but if the enemy has almost gotten away and I teleport and get the kill with kassadin, that is not a KS, I don't care if you did the most damage to them, they would have gotten away if I didn't get them. It is also not a KS when you are fighting someone and they have half life while you have a single bar and I jump in and burst them down before they can kill you.

Hell, yesterday I got yelled at because I was 4/0 in the laning phase with Shen. Our idiot Malhazar was claiming I should be passing the kills to the carry, the problem was I was laning with Taric. What am I suppose to do? Get them to low life and wait for top or mid to come down and finish them off?

Basically, what I'm saying is that nooblets need to stop complaining about KS when I just saved your dumb ass.

TrueElements

02-15-2011

As long as we win I could care less.

Culman13

02-15-2011

Play ranked?

Kill is a Kill

AntiTcb

02-15-2011

They think League of Legends is akin to Call of Duty. KDR = Epeen.

Panzer Thirteen

02-15-2011

Get mad harder, maybe they'll listen. But honestly, just ignore it.

FDru

02-15-2011

The game has millions of players, most of whom are completely terrible; but do we really need 200 threads a day about them?

Darqus

02-15-2011

ok

cutyohairfoo

02-15-2011

People who even think that the concept of a carry is as important in LoL as in DotA, people who think "KS'ing" matters, etc..Obviously don't fully understand this game yet.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I have people all the time apologize to me for "stealing my kill" and I just tell them no man, there is no kill stealing in this game, we got the kill for our team and that's that.

HemixIsPro

02-15-2011

Thats not really ksing.. If they run away and you catch them, thats there fault for not being fast.

AzuMakii

02-15-2011

i only complain when they steal my blue xD