Jungle Rune page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paK0

02-15-2011

Heyho

I finished AD/AP and Tank (somewhat) Runepages. I don't jungle too much, but I feel like I need to get another page for jungle.

I'm probably going with Irealia, but I want a page to support more champs then just the one, so any help for a good runepage is highly appreciated.

I'm stuck with health Quits for now, but I dont mind aiming for something else in the long run.

So any short/long term suggestions?

Holy Malevolence

02-15-2011

All Attack Speed.
When it seems like you can't get any more attack speed, get more attack speed.
And then speed up them autos even more.

Rubix Cuban

02-15-2011

as marks
flat armor sleals
as or mr glyphs glyphs

RaZerZeMo

02-15-2011

Attack speed is generally good on junglers as most of them have some sort of life steal.

pobodysnerfect

02-15-2011

Attack speed or armor pen work for most marks/flat armor seals/flat cdr glyphs. Irelia needs attack speed.

Grovel

02-15-2011

Marks: Attack Speed (Flat Damage is SLIGHTLY faster to hit 6 ASAP, but are pretty worthless after that point)
Seals: Flat Armor/Attack Speed if your champ has lifeleech (Warwick/Cho/Irelia/Trundle with Vamp Scepter
Glyphs: Don't really matter, Attack Speed/Flat CDR most popular, or something like Mp/5 or MR/lvl for later
Quints: Flat HP/Armor Pen/Attack Speed/Attack Damage- kind of your call.

Dechs Kaison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Check The Jungle Book.

Rubix Cuban

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineMalignance View Post
All Attack Speed.
When it seems like you can't get any more attack speed, get more attack speed.
And then speed up them autos even more.
notsureifsrs.jpg

Doobydu

02-15-2011

I'm also looking for a good rune set to jungle, but because of the rune prices (not QQ) i haven't been able to experiment different setups.

I bought MS Quints (imb4 6k IP) for my jungle rune page, i tought extra movement speed would be useful for low level ganks and clearing the jungle faster, but i can't start on the Blue Golem as Xin Zhao or YI without HP Quints, i need to take different routes, which isn't bad, but it's a bit "slow".

AS marks help a lot, you can see the difference right away and they run well on almost every jungler, so i guess they are a must ??

I don't have that many glyphs ( i only have scaling mregen/5 and flat Mres), but my flat MRes seems to do the job "outside the jungle".

I'm at the moment, buying armor seals, just because i read somewhere they are good for the jungle since neutral monsters do physical damage, but i think they fall in utility later in the game ??

Sorry if that didn't help, but i'm also in the search for a good rune page.

Just Undies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

For jungle irelia, you have a few options.

A. AS Marks, Armor Yellows, AS Blue, AS Quints
I find this never lets me get low health while in jungle, and I use this for the speed it gives me when there is no enemy jungler.

B. All attack speed.
For a really fast clear time. I've never tested this in game, but it sounds good, I guess.

C. 7 Arm pen red, 2 AS red, Armor Yellow, AS Blue, Arm pen Quints
This setup is good if you're running lifesteal items, because it gives you 21 armor penetration, which is perfect for dragon (which has 21 armor). If you want, you could throw on two more arm pen reds for 24 armor penetration, which lets you do full damage to golem and lizard as well. I think this is the safest rune setup, as it lets you do decent damage in a fight as well as to all jungle minions.

I jungle Irelia alot (look at my history lol), and I use A and C almost exclusively, with t-shirt and 5 sodas. Take 21/0/9 masteries, focusing on attack speed and Havoc. If you're taking the 6 armor penetration, feel free to add more AS runes and take out Armor penetration runes until you have 18 arm pen (which is 4 AS reds and 5 arm pen reds, I believe).

Edit: TLDR; Try to get either 21 or 24 arm pen with runes and masteries, then just grab armor yellows and the rest is attack speed.