Leaver Penalty Level!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ND27123

07-16-2012

im a lev1 leaver, do i get unbann?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-16-2012

The first suspension is only for 24 hours; if you leave more in the future, it can and will increase to longer bans.

Doesnt Pause Mom

07-16-2012

Some times i enjoy leavers, its better then them being noob and feeding!

Its not like i try to make them leave!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-16-2012

I enjoy someone being a noob and feeding more than I enjoy trolls (like you).

So there.

Doesnt Pause Mom

07-16-2012

Hurt my feelings

You should never tell some one to leave, but some times its like "Ugh, glad that's over. Now i can get back to pwnation of all."

Doesnt Pause Mom

07-16-2012

A leaver compensation system would be nice. But that would make people *******s in chat cause they want you to leave.

Child MoIester

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Well what if you have a ****ty computer and cant afford a freaking fan and you over heat and unable to get back in :/ cuz that always happens to me and i get penalties

Hepna

07-21-2012

I heard from someone that everytime you play 5 games without leaving your penalty level drops by 1.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNoodles View Post
Well what if you have a ****ty computer and cant afford a freaking fan and you over heat and unable to get back in :/ cuz that always happens to me and i get penalties
Then stop overworking your only computer? If you can't afford a computer that can run LoL (which requires next to nothing compared to other games) on its lowest settings, then you shouldn't be letting it overheat constantly just so you can play some games. Every time your computer overheats, you risk it being permanently damaged beyond repair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepna View Post
I heard from someone that everytime you play 5 games without leaving your penalty level drops by 1.
There are no detailed numbers outside of Riot, but I can guarantee you it's more complex than a straight number swap like this.