Unranked players - The reason 1300 and 1400 elo is hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

123Unload

02-15-2011

It has come to my attention that the reason why 1300-1500 elo is like quick sand is because of unranked players.

It is a bloody shame that a person with 800+ ranked games can be qued up with someone with 0-10 games. This is where the change needs to happen. Winning 5 straight and then losing 3 because of a player that is new who doesn't understand the game or how good he is in that elo. Or even picking a champ that is completely countered by the other team. I have seen games where a person will mention a champ and the captain is forced to ban it, so a lose does not ensue.

Let me know what you guys think if this is the problem or maybe part of the problem.

Remmix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

You can try signing on at different times of the day - the better players tend to sign on at around a certain time of day and day of the week (i.e. after they get home from work). Give it a try, it works.

pG Outrageous

02-15-2011

Funny how 8-900 players tell you their bracket is the worst to play in.

Same for 9-1000.

And 1100-1200. And so on.

123Unload

02-15-2011

Well I don't agree. 800-1300 is easy sauce. There is something about breaking 1500 mark that seems to elude me.

Bloo Screen

02-16-2011

cry baby. you get out of that elo bracket if you're good enough to carry these so called "unranked" players. If you can't then you deserve to be stuck in there

Valvit

02-16-2011

i was 11/3 and 1550.... then i lost 3 in a row... i carried but my team was too dumb to getting carried... so i was 12/8 and 1400 i now stop play rankeds solo que for forever because its full of morons dont want to get carried and not buying wards after getting ganked

Mortaken

02-16-2011

My biggest pet peeve about ranked matchmaking is getting people who have never played a rank game. Especially when you get someone who's loling in chat about how they just hit lvl 30. It's happened a couple of times.

Yagyjubei

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortaken View Post
My biggest pet peeve about ranked matchmaking is getting people who have never played a rank game. Especially when you get someone who's loling in chat about how they just hit lvl 30. It's happened a couple of times.
youre right, you should only be allowed to start playing ranked matches if youve already played ranked matches

123Unload

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagyjubei View Post
youre right, you should only be allowed to start playing ranked matches if youve already played ranked matches
Wait what? i'm sorry run that by me one more time. I think my brain just farted!

HKBS KyoKunChan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Almost made it to 1400 but by the time I got it i started losing all my games because people cant pick good champs for the team and never want to ward. And peopel to to learn to not go past river if you don't see 4 hero's on map lol.