Jungle Fiddlesticks starting items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

I used a dorans ring and it works fairly well. the reason why i don't get amplifying tomb is because im not building it into anything (maybe void staff later on, but its situational) and i dont need the pots for jungle fiddle. So what starting items should he get?

Lovelymuffins

02-14-2011

tome > soulstealer
tome > rylais
when i do it i always start with a tome and pot

gnoevoet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Doran's ring didn't cut it for me... might have not done things perfectly but I ended up dying right as I got the golem lol. If I jungle with fiddle it's tome+healing potion.

Even if you don't build amplifying tome into anything (even though there's plenty possibilities... haunting guise, mejais, void staff, rylais..), it's not like you build your doran's into anything. But IF you don't build it into anything and you prefer doran's, then it's simple. Go dorans... It's not like there's many alternatives.

cougher0

02-14-2011

tome into mejais. Seriously, you're lurking the jungle and you can fear and suck them dry. 20 stacks GG

AreYouAnIdiot

02-14-2011

Cloth Armor.Potions,wards.