Pick One or Two: What are the best tanks?

Alistar 343 23.53%
Amumu 572 39.23%
Cho'gath 265 18.18%
Judicator 91 6.24%
Nunu 74 5.08%
Rammus 779 53.43%
Singed 291 19.96%
Sion 99 6.79%
Warwick 78 5.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1458. You may not vote on this poll

What are the best 2 tanks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logo

08-17-2009

Rammus/Jud definitely. The range stun and support of Jud gives her a lot of flexibility on a team and Rammus likewise is very flexible.

Sythion

08-17-2009

Rammus 'cuz it's true.

Sion because he's the best at killing bad players

Ensign

08-17-2009

Rammus is clearly the best tank for a good team.

Singed and Alistar are up there, they're the next best tanks for an organized team.

Kyton

08-17-2009

Sion and Rammus

Warskull

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendari View Post
Serious Teamplay:
Allistar, Singed

Most Fun:
Ramus, Amumu

If you're going to call nunu a tank you have to count fiddlesticks as a tank too, this is more of a specific build and not "tank by design" if you will.
Go on LoL, go to your profile, go into champions, and check the "tank" box. That's where the list comes from.

Giandris

08-17-2009

Rammus - just an amazing all around champ; can take down structures, initiate conflict with the roll, take a beating, taunt - and he's really fun to play.

Singe - great hp, mobility, AE slow, initiator with toss, amazing ulti, solid farmer with poison and a truly unique champ all around.

Dakisarak

08-17-2009

singed/rammus for me

just beccause I feel they fill the actual role of a tank best. Alistar is good at tanking towers and pushing lanes and is a pretty good tank too. of all the tanks I like alistar best but I don't think he is the best

Darklord

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

Rammus is #1 with alistar as a close second. Singe/amumu are a decent bit below them, and then chogath. The rest on the list aren't really best played as tanks. All of the true tanks are very good and viable though.

Gattsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giandris View Post
Rammus - just an amazing all around champ; can take down structures, initiate conflict with the roll, take a beating, taunt - and he's really fun to play.

Singe - great hp, mobility, AE slow, initiator with toss, amazing ulti, solid farmer with poison and a truly unique champ all around.
I definately agree with this only because we ran Singed in the tournament and our Singed player curbstomped everything.. I mean he was pushing a lane against 2-3 heroes with no problems with his poison and goo(too damn good, fix and make Vor cry plz). while we pushed another.

And Rammus... well Rammus is Rammus.. An AoE stun.. A Target Stun/Silence(Taunt).. His W skill which makes alistars Ult looks like **** since you can cast it every few seconds, and an AoE ULT that does damage to both Champions AND buildings.

owndinswill

08-17-2009

One thing for sure, the top 2 (defo Rammus and Judicator) and imo Alistar all need heavy nerffing, the ATK, the armor, their speed, their skills, their health the hole lot
If any of them are played with "common sense" they will not get one death.
And when i say commen sense its very simple, avoid ganking, lvl well, buy the correct items, know when to gank a solo'er etc.