Who is the best laner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoRiLLaH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-13-2011

In regards to pushing lanes while still being able to harass the opponent and downing a tower quick.

I believe it used to be Morde, but a question arose while playing a game or two ago while playing Gragas and the question came up 'I wonder who is the better laner between Gragas and Morde'. Which made me ponder who actually is the best champ to push lanes. Not just between Morde and Gragas, but of all champs.

My vote goes to Sivir. What do you guys think?

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRiLLaH View Post
In regards to pushing lanes while still being able to harass the opponent and downing a tower quick.
I disagree with your assement about what makes a laning champ a strong laner. To me, a strong lane champion is simply not ignorable. They don't have to push or harass or down towers. They can do one extremely well, or at least well enough to "win" their lane by getting more last hits or zoning out their opponents or whatever.

I'd say the strongest lane champions include Pantheon, Vladimir, LeBlanc. The weakest are probably Amumu, Kassadin, and Udyr. Amumu and Udyr can jungle, and Kassadin's a beast once he gets his ult, so it's not like these guys are useless just because their laning phase is abysmal.

Alex Pan

02-13-2011

LeBlanc. Kassadin isn't a bad laner.

nobatus513

02-13-2011

Vlad ?

Konge

02-13-2011

soraka, sit in that **** for years man

Tettle

02-13-2011

There isn't a best laner, but there are a good few such as Sivir, Swain, Cho etc

Drakkex

Recruiter

02-13-2011

malz?

Mernayi

02-13-2011

IMO tristana
Why?
Pusher, escape, decent harass, good last hit.

Celestya

02-13-2011

Kennen is a monster in lane. Also Xin for those who know how to use him.

The problem with asking who the best laner is; there happens to be counters. There's no single best laner in the entire game.

Delph Monk

02-13-2011

Heimer