Sheen/ Triforce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xOptikz

02-13-2011

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. It's my first time ont hese forums.

anyways my question is, When playing Warwick, I've had some people in game tell me that his ulti can proc sheens ability. I don't mean just one attack after, i mean becuz the ability is to hit 5 times in succesion, DURING the ability. Does the effect affect the damage of those 5 attacks?

sorry if this is confusing, I couldn't find a good way to word it.

Alterity

02-13-2011

Sheen/trinity force/lichbane only proc once every two seconds. Warwicks ult only lasts 1.7 seconds. So theoretically no, it shouldn't proc/hit on all 5 swipes.

If you meant that the bonus damage hits on all 5 swipes if it was proced prior, I doubt it. From what I've seen the buff disappears on the first hit (Similar to Udyr's old tiger strike).

So I don't think sheen/trinity force/lichbane affect his ult 5 times, no. From the wiki:

Quote:
His ultimate Infinite Duress triggers all on-hit effects such as Sword of the Divine, Wit's End, Madred's Bloodrazor, Malady and The Black Cleaver. Using Infinite Duress gives it full stacks for both Malady and The Black Cleaver, deals the fourth strike damage from Sword of the Divine and Madred's Bloodrazor will remove at least 20% of their HP (4% per strike).
Since there is no mention of sheen, I doubt it works that way. But if no one has an affirmative, test it

Greatrabe

02-14-2011

It does proc, but only once. You cast one skill you get on proc. Hence you get the proc for the first hit of the ult whenever you cast it. Its decent, but the mana and AP feel like a waste so I would prefer regular tanky build any day. Only thing that might be a competitive item is lichbane on AP WW, but imo AP WW is weaker than tankwick anyway, though I've never tried AP.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Would not procing it increase your attack power, which is what hiss ult is based on or would it go away on the first hit...

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyflames View Post
Would not procing it increase your attack power, which is what hiss ult is based on or would it go away on the first hit...
It does not directly increase your AD, only your next autoattack.