RP Event 1.3 Planning, Discussion and OOC

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmusedGlint

02-13-2011

If we're helping a fugitive I'm going to be the first one stab him. Calling it first.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Well.... Dragor is a fugitive lol.

Hotarukin

02-13-2011

And I'll be the first to put stitches in him... at least until we find out what exactly he's done.

K D Bonez

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmusedGlint View Post
If we're helping a fugitive I'm going to be the first one stab him. Calling it first.
It would seem in-character since you already want to gut Sebastian for being nice.

Hotarukin

02-13-2011

My character doesn't trust Sapphyre's despite him having done nothing. Innate prejudice

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak506 View Post
I'm thinking of two things.
One, someone's after the man's life.
Or two, Gregg knows something and someone wants that information.

If I'm not supposed to be posting because I wasn't accepted in the RP, then sorry.
Quite the contrary, we want you to post here! The RPers have plenty of trials coming soon and I'm sure they can use some help against the puzzles!

Kilraith

02-13-2011

His shoulder is trying to run away. Why else would he always be looking over it, if he doesn't it will disappear and probably take his hand and arm with it.

More seriously usually people like that have just offended their wives and now he is trying to get away.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
Also; WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE SEBASTIAN! I'm trying to make him friendly D= (if not a little creepy due to his nature of, well, being old)
Cryypter has no problems with Sebastian, except perhaps being curious as to why they are discussing leadership other than Gregg.

K D Bonez

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
Cryypter has no problems with Sebastian, except perhaps being curious as to why they are discussing leadership other than Gregg.
Because what if he got kidnapped or incapacitated due to something and we were left leaderless? Always good to have a 2nd in command V_V

Dracorya

02-13-2011

Sure sounds like he's running from something or someone.