Double Super Minions????

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alecyte

Senior Member

02-12-2011

Attachment 117392

So unless im crazy or something your only supposed to get 2 supers when all the inhibs are down right?

Well Its a bad photo but thats the wave as it came and they were getting 2 supers but our top inhib was still up. So ya a pretty big glitch.

LoL wiki "If ALL enemy inhibitors are destroyed on Summoner's Rift, 2 super minions will spawn in each lane instead of one."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Remaydie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-12-2011

Maybe there were more than 1 creep wave?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coersion

Senior Member

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslayer4214 View Post
Attachment 117392

So unless im crazy or something your only supposed to get 2 supers when all the inhibs are down right?

Well Its a bad photo but thats the wave as it came and they were getting 2 supers but our top inhib was still up. So ya a pretty big glitch.

LoL wiki "If ALL enemy inhibitors are destroyed on Summoner's Rift, 2 super minions will spawn in each lane instead of one."
The inhib probably recently spawned


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lylfo5

Senior Member

02-12-2011

Working as intended. the number of super minion spawn per lane is the number of inhib lost.

So 1 inhib down = 1 super minion in that lane
2 inhib down = 2 super minions in both lanes = 4 super minions total
3 inhibs down = 3 super minions in all 3 lanes = 9 super minions total


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wanhalul

Senior Member

02-12-2011

Odd, although really not THAT big of a deal compared to some **** that goes on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi JamesTang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-12-2011

there are more than 3 caster minions, Any time you see more than 3 caster minions it means there are more than 2 waves of creeps, = which is why you see 2 mega creeps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alecyte

Senior Member

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coersion View Post
The inhib probably recently spawned
If you look you can see the turret is still there so it couldnt have respawned. And it was one wave i checked over and over to see if i was crazy but they kept coming with 2 inhibs down


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlaidCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylfo5 View Post
Working as intended. the number of super minion spawn per lane is the number of inhib lost.

So 1 inhib down = 1 super minion in that lane
2 inhib down = 2 super minions in both lanes = 4 super minions total
3 inhibs down = 3 super minions in all 3 lanes = 9 super minions total
Not how it works....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBoxFox

Senior Member

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seperta View Post
there are more than 3 caster minions, Any time you see more than 3 caster minions it means there are more than 2 waves of creeps, = which is why you see 2 mega creeps
This. And there's also more than 3 melee minions.
2 waves. Simple as that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi JamesTang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-12-2011

i also see you went AP yi >_>


12