Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just recieved a ranked leave and loss because of your glitchy interface.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kite216

02-22-2011

I had the same problem about 10 ranked treeline matches ago, went to the help desk and posted about it and everything, no reply about a month and a half later still.

No Honor

02-22-2011

Just happened to me - well, something very similar. It ended up randoming me a character which my teammates thought I could play, but nope.

YoungUnicorn

02-22-2011

Lots of people experiencing this Riot -- any news yet?

Smasher McGee

02-22-2011

I just had the same thing happen, joined a ranked game picked my hero and started assigning masteries, then the counter stopped ticking and I couldn't place any points so all I could do was close the window and restart which connect as a leave and loss.

HighSociety

02-22-2011

Quote:
RiotSpookyDooky:
This issue is currently being looked into. Unfortunately, we do not yet have a solid reproduction case for this and it's been extremely hard to track down. How often does this happen to you guys?

It SEEMS to happen when you're doing masteries as you or someone else locks in, though i'm pretty sure i've had this happen when nothing was going on

it's happened to me about 3 times, twice in ranked which is why i stopped playing ranked. losing 20 elo for dodging is ridiculous when a normal loss is around 12

YoungUnicorn

02-22-2011

Quote:
baysidebLue:
It SEEMS to happen when you're doing masteries as you or someone else locks in, though i'm pretty sure i've had this happen when nothing was going on

it's happened to me about 3 times, twice in ranked which is why i stopped playing ranked. losing 20 elo for dodging is ridiculous when a normal loss is around 12

This, basically. The masteries bug has happened to me twice and i've taken a 48 ELO hit because of it. It's not fair at all, because we're the ones looking bad because of a flaw in Riot's design. It shouldn't be hard to replicate Riot, I even provided a video which showed step-by-step what happened leading up to the bug.

Quote:
Zileas:
You only have to leave like 1 to 3 ranked games to get a suspension with the leaverbuster system you know.

What's worse than losing ELO because of a bugged interface? Getting suspended because of it. This quote right here should be enough incentive to take this bug seriously, Reds.

Ronnie Coleman1

02-22-2011

This just happened to me as well. I was putting masteries in and got about 10 in defense when it occurred. This is a ridiculous glitch because it only happens in ranked. I have played countless normal games and it went off without a hitch but this is the third ranked game I have had to leave.

YoungUnicorn

02-23-2011

Quote:
Ronnie Coleman1:
This just happened to me as well. I was putting masteries in and got about 10 in defense when it occurred. This is a ridiculous glitch because it only happens in ranked. I have played countless normal games and it went off without a hitch but this is the third ranked game I have had to leave.

Same. I have about 600 Normal games on my account. Once I started doing Ranked however, I got it twice and my friend got it once.

I'm telling you, it has to do with turns going back and forth while the masteries are open. We'll see if RiotSpookyDooky can replicate it with what this thread has given him. If he's been reading it, it shouldn't be hard to know what's causing it.

Myrolerian

02-23-2011

Ok well Riot did read it obviously, I just wish we could be more informed because this is still happening and it's still a total pain. I'm tired of it and so are many others, the first time it happened it wasn't that big of a deal. But the second and third time it kind of pisses you off and makes you hate the game. Bugs like this that just ruin gameplay is ******ed. Same thing with the pantheon bug where his ult doesn't show, that's not even close to as annoying as this though. Yet, both very serious and very game deciding bugs that just hurt people's scores are still here.

YoungUnicorn

02-23-2011

Quote:
Myrolerian:
Ok well Riot did read it obviously, I just wish we could be more informed because this is still happening and it's still a total pain. I'm tired of it and so are many others, the first time it happened it wasn't that big of a deal. But the second and third time it kind of pisses you off and makes you hate the game. Bugs like this that just ruin gameplay is ******ed. Same thing with the pantheon bug where his ult doesn't show, that's not even close to as annoying as this though. Yet, both very serious and very game deciding bugs that just hurt people's scores are still here.

Agreed, game-breaking bugs should be priority. This has been around long enough.