I just recieved a ranked leave and loss because of your glitchy interface.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMasterOfAll

02-21-2011

This is ****ing stupid. I lHATE going into games with no god **** masteries and the wrong rune page, and the alternative is a straight up loss.

poliscilawguy

02-21-2011

happened to me probably twenty times in a 1000 game LOL

FoxyGrandadda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

I just had this happen to me as well. This needs to be fixed and Riot needs to give loss forgiveness for those who have faced this problem.

Jaghut Tyrant

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSpookyDooky View Post
This issue is currently being looked into. Unfortunately, we do not yet have a solid reproduction case for this and it's been extremely hard to track down. How often does this happen to you guys?
It used to happen to me more often, when the pvp clint was really laggy, months ago, but it still happens occasionally. it begins with the mastieries being buggy, usually, and non-responsive when trying to add/remove points (during champ select), then it locks up or something, and you try to save points or close the window, anything to start over so you can get your masteries right. then BAM: "Save Status" .. and you can't do anything else (SS's, runes, nothing.) until the match starts

YoungUnicorn

02-22-2011

Keeping this on the first page.

YoungUnicorn

02-22-2011

Myrolerian

02-22-2011

This happened to me 2-3 times now in ranked, it's pretty stupid when all it does is screw you over. I made a thread about it, but I'll post here to.

edit: I'm pretty sure when I clicked on Nimbleness right after the four Evasion it did it all the times to me. I don't believe it did it in any other cases except for when setting those masteries up.

YoungUnicorn

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrolerian View Post
This happened to me 2-3 times now in ranked, it's pretty stupid when all it does is screw you over. I made a thread about it, but I'll post here to.

edit: I'm pretty sure when I clicked on Nimbleness right after the four Evasion it did it all the times to me. I don't believe it did it in any other cases except for when setting those masteries up.
I don't think it has anything to do with which mastery points were allocated. In the video I posted, the guy was in the Offense tree. You were in the Defense tree, and when it happened to me, I was in the Utility tree. Something i'm seeing in common with them all though, is when turns are changing back and forth while the mastery page is open.

TheCup

02-22-2011

This happens like, every atleast once a week or two to me. it screws you up really bad.... i sometimes choose to select masteries before anything else. i was doing this and then because it bugged, i couldnt' even choose a champion with the right runes and masteries...so it had to randomly choose for me. and after that game is over, it's STILL bugged in the lobby when you're looking at the statistic page so you have to relog.

tapthatass

02-22-2011

Okay i just got a leave in ranked, similar to the reasons listed here. I was waiting for the game to start after all the picks had been made, but the client just sat there doing nothing. This has happened to me many times before, usually I just restart the client and I reconnect to the game, but this time I got a leave, since apparently it was not a D/C issue...Fix it....