I just recieved a ranked leave and loss because of your glitchy interface.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QQuark

02-16-2011

Bumping this.

fomenta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Yep, happened with me (you should change the title of the thread to something less hype)

http://img69.imageshack.us/f/gameglitch.png/

(This is from 1/29)

YoungUnicorn

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomenta View Post
Yep, happened with me (you should change the title of the thread to something less hype)

(This is from 1/29)
I'd change the title if I could, I was raging back when I typed it. :P

YoungUnicorn

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomenta View Post

(This is from 1/29)
Dozens (myself included) are stuck with lowered ELO and a leave that we could not control. Is it REALLY too much to ask to get some freaking acknowledgment here? No one from Riot's spoken a word about this bug, you guys just keep your head down and hope these topics roll off first page. Lots of us are getting tired of getting losses for this.

YoungUnicorn

02-17-2011

Oh look.

Bump.

YoungUnicorn

02-17-2011

. . .

h4ckerv2

02-17-2011

Yes please I just got a leave because I was stuck on my profile page and couldnt go into char selection I had to leave.. Its not the first time this happens

ThaJollyMan

02-17-2011

Same here. Client crashed as game was loading. Restarted game and ended up in home screen with a leave and loss.

Paelidore

02-17-2011

I just posted this issue yesterday and have yet to get anything. Not even a "FU just suffer". XD

Seriously, I hope this is fixed soon. I don't want to be banned because the system is glitched.

YoungUnicorn

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paelidore View Post
I just posted this issue yesterday and have yet to get anything. Not even a "FU just suffer". XD

Seriously, I hope this is fixed soon. I don't want to be banned because the system is glitched.
And you wont get anything either. See the 12 links on my first post? Those are 12 other topics besides yours and mine that have been griefed with this bug. Not a single Red post in any of them; that's pretty discouraging.

Good thing we all went out of our way to notify someone that something is wrong with there game. What a joke...