I just recieved a ranked leave and loss because of your glitchy interface.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

03-08-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Just so you guys know, we have some changes for masteries in testing now, that will hopefully help with this issue. We will post again when it goes live so you guys can tell us if you still have the issue.

AkitaNeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Just so you guys know, we have some changes for masteries in testing now, that will hopefully help with this issue. We will post again when it goes live so you guys can tell us if you still have the issue.
If your changes get rid of this problem, that'd be ridiculously awesome.

Best of luck with that.

Hanz Solo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

When this bugg happens your points still Allocate and save...you just cant see it...but you can see the lower tiers light up...just go off a whim and try to set them like you remeber- if you HIT reset,...it does RESET it so u can make sure...it just means after the game you cant see post game chat and stuff then close the game- works fine for me...Just do masteries after you have locked in so you can still pick

YoungUnicorn

03-08-2011

Quote:
Very cool. Can't wait for this to go live so we can see if the problem's gone. Thanks for the update!

DN Frosty

03-08-2011

Quote:
we appreciate this, but this also discourages me from playing any ranked games until it is 100% fixed. You dont refund our Elo for it so why should we risk it bugging

YoungUnicorn

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0stwak3 View Post
we appreciate this, but this also discourages me from playing any ranked games until it is 100% fixed. You dont refund our Elo for it so why should we risk it bugging
I agree. I was getting into Ranked for a while, couldn't wait to play with non-herpderps like in Normals. But when this started happening to me, I lost all interest. Then the fact that no one gets it removed from their account discouraged me from even playing Ranked anymore. Oh well, we'll wait and see what happens.

YoungUnicorn

03-09-2011

Bump.

twixte1

03-10-2011

I feel like this issue happens when I am setting my masteries and the ban or choose option switches teams, however, I do not know if that is related or not.

Notrich

03-10-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=571856

unknown error box during champ select just now in ranked game... wont progress and wont let me leave without penalty

fragital

03-10-2011

I just got the same thing two times in a row....i got a loss and a leave... for no reason other than a bug