L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainSmurf

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
Yi isn't OP anymore. Now that everyone got over their crying and actually learned how to destroy his squishy butt, he's just like Evelynn: do amazing or do horrible. Characters without an in-between are not OP nor high-tier.
wat? yi is still op. I've seen yi's go 20-0 and pew pew. Evelynn is also OP i've seen her go 20-0 too. Teemo is awesome b/c he can pwn yi and yi is OP so by transitive property teemo is OP. I think yi should be removed from the game b/c he is so strong. Teemo should removed b/c he is also Op

L0CUST

The Council

01-23-2010

my threads seem to attract some good posting, hope the riot reps are watching

HereticalSaint

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post
Wow, can I please point out this screenshot again? Proof that Teemo is necessary against Master Yi, and basically any team because it shuts down their carry.

TL;DR: L0CUST is a noob who isn't at top-tier elo like CaptainSmurf.
I went something like 52-3-13 (My team had like 57 kills total) once with Teemo, basically meaning I was there for almost every kill the entire game. This was pre the buff Teemo got shortly after release (Was it then? I don't remember exactly, but whenever they buffed him) this was after 250 games played with a 65%ish win ratio. Meaning my ELO was pretty consistent and I wasn't playing against awful players.

What does that mean? NOTHING. IT. WAS. ONE. GAME. (It was pre surrender also if I remember correctly, so no one could emo surrender at that point which is why the game went on to that point)

So what did we learn? One game means nothing, I could come here and post pics of my phys dmg soraka going 35-0, no one cares. I like how you act like L0CUST is way to full of himself then you do the exact same thing. Hypocrites ftl.

Kryptix

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
my threads seem to attract some good posting, hope the riot reps are watching
L0cust: I gotta ask, why do you think Veigar is so low-tier? He has an amazing stun, a devastating AoE blast (that's quite easy to hit with if you don't suck), a spammable decent-damage nuke, and a life-taking ultimate of doom. Seriously, I almost always get Veigar's ult up to dealing 1k (very VERY low end) to 1.8k damage.

(Side note: For those that haven't caught on, Veigar is singly my favorite character)

JunkRamen

01-23-2010

i went 30-2-26 with zilean therefore he is top tier i and would pwn l0cust's face with zilean because my zilean is pro and tiers dont exist because my zilean can kill fiddlesticks sometimes

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2010

How the hell did you get in the council?

Sure, people will have their disagreements among tier lists, but Teemo, worthless? Really?

Twisted Fate, Tier 1?

I could put Zilean at God tier and that would make more sense then what you have here.

Sorry, but if you think Teemo is worthless, you have no idea what you're talking about.

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-23-2010

Just thought I'd pitch in a quick thought about Veigar.

Yes, he does scale very well into late game, but his DPS is single target only (good luck hitting with your meteor). Most other casters have both RELIABLE AOE damage AND reliable disables - Veigar's is neither. Sure, his single target DPS is great, but if you really want single target DPS why would you pick Veigar? ALL the physical DPS champions, even the weak ones, will out DPS veigar, and aren't useless after they cast they've casted their ultimate. If a caster is going to be picked, they want one with a reliable disable, reliable AOE, and a solid early game.

I personally think his ultimate should be remade into something else, his meteor should be given infinite range and be invisible to enemies before it falls (but have less damage), and his event horizon should have a slight delay before appearing, so it's not a 'put enemies on the edge to get a stun' and work like it's actually meant to - give the enemy the choice between sticking around or getting stunned.

Nerdrage

01-23-2010

Mm, other than Teemo being worthless (I'd at least put him up at tier 5 since he operates as a ward machine and anti-carry nicely.) I can agree with most of this.

Nasus is good, but I'd put him down in tier 3 personally. Granted, I never see good ones. I know his potential is pretty ridiculous, but I think he lacks a hard initiation which you need as melee.

Also with the nerfs to Udyr, I'd put him down another tier. He just doesn't have the output anymore considering they nerfed him to be worse than he was before they buffed him. And at that point he was somewhat viable, but too easily hurt by slows, let alone hard CC on top of that.

Alistar is great, but I never really got what people did with him to make him top tier. Maybe I'm just completely missing the point, or am at an elo where alistar players (including myself) cant find the niche that makes him as amazing as some high elo players make him out to be. Any light on that one?

Slurpy

01-23-2010

Proof that Ryze is good:

EDIT: And also that L0CUST is bad. Queue dodging him from now on.

YummyCheese

Adjudicator

01-23-2010

Locust got 18 kills that game? I agree, he is a noob compared to you, with your whopping six.

Simple math > paint