L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slurpy

01-23-2010

L0CUST you must have never played against a good Master Yi, Teemo is simply necessary in every game to counter a Yi. I highly doubt you know what you're talking about if you don't understand how blind works.

P.S.: Master Yi needs a nerf hes too OP right now, anyone can go 10-0 with him and carry the game.

Kryptix

01-23-2010

So much Veigar hate! Leave the Tiny Master of Evil (and pure ownage) alone!

Also, I've never thought of Taric or Nasus as high-tier.

Again: pretty good tier list except for the Veigar+Teemo hate.

Slurpy

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
note2: I believe everyone should know my tier list is more correct than all the others
I believe everyone should know you're absolutely ******ed and don't deserve council at all.

Teemo/Veigar ftw.

TeemoIsHeart

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post
I believe everyone should know you're absolutely ******ed and don't deserve council at all.

Teemo/Veigar ftw.
Chillaxe bro, he wasn't saying that in a serious tone, also L0CUST may act full of himself but he's not an over the top ****** like a lot of council members are.

Yi is weak in high end games unless you have Kayle also, it's just the truth.

JunkRamen

01-23-2010

Quote:
L0CUST you must have never played against a good Master Yi, Teemo is simply necessary in every game to counter a Yi. I highly doubt you know what you're talking about if you don't understand how blind works.

P.S.: Master Yi needs a nerf hes too OP right now, anyone can go 10-0 with him and carry the game.
you trollin bro

CaptainSmurf

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
So much Veigar hate! Leave the Tiny Master of Evil (and pure ownage) alone!

Also, I've never thought of Taric or Nasus as high-tier.

Again: pretty good tier list except for the Veigar+Teemo hate.
ya, u tell him krypix. veigar goes pew pew and LAZZZOR beams all over their faces. veigar is da best caster becuz he can pew pew while looking like vivi from ff9. He can pewpew while lookin cool which makes em A++ in my book. he coud pew pew and stuff dies. i wish he could pewpew harder. yeah i like veigar kuz he can pew pew and stuff. he es the master of evil so he is even kewler and everyone knoes that being kewler increases the champs viability. yeah i think veigar is awesome kuz he is kewl. please rate em higher cuz he is kewl. kthx

Kryptix

01-23-2010

Quote:

Yi isn't OP anymore. Now that everyone got over their crying and actually learned how to destroy his squishy butt, he's just like Evelynn: do amazing or do horrible. Characters without an in-between are not OP nor high-tier.

SeiKz

01-23-2010

yes more elo you got more strongers some champions are, every point in elo you gain +1 all stats thats explain everything why some champions suck at high elo
true story

Slurpy

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmurf View Post
teemo es de best champion evr. i can pwn da noobs with my leet posion. L0cust u nub u suck at game. i know not why you suck soi hrd but u can pwn with teemo if u play em. evryone who callz teemo a bad champion is bad.
Wow, can I please point out this screenshot again? Proof that Teemo is necessary against Master Yi, and basically any team because it shuts down their carry.

TL;DR: L0CUST is a noob who isn't at top-tier elo like CaptainSmurf.

Tetrall Mors

01-23-2010

In before slygoat:

You've made a huge erronious error. Singed is pro tank, all other tanks bow at his appearance, step aside, and say quietly, "I am not worthy."